ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much?

ds3
realistically is a good price for a decent mk1? i've found two i want, exactly the same age (1997) and model but one is £550 and the other is nearly 2 grand, i'm pretty sure they're both at extreme ends but yeah.
realistic price?

Circa 1k for a P reg car on about 70k in very very good nick, one or two owners with bills & full history etc.

ds3
see i've found one with 3 owners, full service history, r reg, 80k miles for £550, is that way too good to be true? the other one i think is two owners, r reg, no fsh or it doesn't say it does, but 47k miles but that ones nearly 2 grand.

koi

Audi S1
Picked up my old mk2 for ~£2k a couple of years ago so if you're thinking of spending that kind of money I would start looking at mk2's. Will be plenty to choose from and will be safer than the mk1.

A ANIMAL
see i've found one with 3 owners, full service history, r reg, 80k miles for £550, is that way too good to be true? the other one i think is two owners, r reg, no fsh or it doesn't say it does, but 47k miles but that ones nearly 2 grand.

Rip off - the mrs bought an R plate 1.4 RT for £1450 and thats only done 27k

ds3
i don't want a mk2 i'm not a fan of the looks really. yeh i know they're gettin more expensive though for some reason and it's SO hard to find a decent one, i'm lookin at the 1.4 s sport ones though.

Is the 1.4 s also called a maxim ?? (I know that there was a special edition mk1 called a maxim - as in the magazine I think)

For £550.00 it's likely to be awful, if it's near you there is no harm in looking at it out of curiosity.

A ANIMAL
^Lol - you're not wrong.

Seiously though there must be loads around just keep the ears to the ground - no point in buying a shitter when you don't need it right away