ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to refurb 4x clio 172 alloys

Clio 172
Ok so my alloys are curbed around the edges ... looking at refurbing the 4 of them ... any ideas on how much im looking at?

Cheers

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
different places different prices, but around my parts its £55-£65 per wheel

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Try it urself? thats what im doing with mine, see how they turn out

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
_WILL_ said:
Who is this, i can get to Sheffield pretty easy. In desperate need of having one done. Its fucked (not my fault)

Not Sheffield it's Barnsley mate. They are called metal magic. Really good too apparently. Will be cheaper for 15s

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
markblack172 said:
I'll give you a ring tomorrow dude and we'll sort a price. What colour you wanting them doin?

Orange. Track wheels so don't need to be mint. Do you think halfords will give me my money back for5 tins of paint??

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Wish you were closer mate, it'd be fun to help ya out with all sorts of bits on ya new shed ;)

Its not a shed it just doesnt look pretty atm :(

im giving it ago myself iv rubbed down 1 wheel but the edges still have marks in them and they will take ages to get rid of so i might filler them but unsure yet :S

how did you do yours? :eek:

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
So I take it powder coating is the way forward then?

Will they look the same as painted ones as I will prob only get one done at the moment, then I can worry bout getting them all done and perfect in the future!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sand like f**k mate, whats the harshes paper you're using atm? I had to go back to a 40 grit aluminium oxide paper, if that fails an electric sander works a treat or a drill bit attachment. :)