ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Renault clio 172
Ha yeah, such a shame within a year the price on these cars have dropped so much. This time last year I paid £1900 for it. Ahh well s**t happens. Just was a dci 80 to save some money :)

172 ph2
2002 172
104000 miles
full repaint in storm grey
6 months tax
8 months MOT
engine mounts/ball joints replaced
stainless centre section (no box)
cup spoiler
belts done 2 years ago

whats she worth????

172 ph2
3u6ypavy.jpg
5aduduvy.jpg

182 Trophy
How much does everyone think I this is worth (thinking of selling)
Trophy 322
Unrecorded cat D , have a clear HPI report that I got in June this year
Good condition
No service history though as it didn't come with the car!
Since I've had it I have done the following
Full service
New rear discs , pads and bearings
New front discs and blue stuff pads
Scorpion exhaust + decat
Cooksport springs
RS tuned
Whiteline Rarb
Carbon dynamics airbox
Mot till July 2014
Theres a bit of info on the trophy website about her and is still in as good condition as mentioned on there.
Cheers John

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I just had a bid on a straight one with same miles and service history. That went for £2600 with cup suspension and sachs which needed refurb.

FF 182
Not looking to sell, just curious.

04 Ti 182 FF with 85k inc the usual stone chips

Belts done in May this year, along with new water pump and dephaser by Andy @ DTM
4x 1000 mile old Hankook v12's
Trophy Turinis
New PAS pump
New K-Tec Centreline exhaust (fitted today)
F+R Suspension refresh inc: F+R Renault cup dampers, Cooksport springs and new ball joints and new top mounts
Just serviced
New NGK Spark plugs
Polybushed dogbone
Steering wheel in good nick
Interior immaculate

Looking to buy this.

RB 182 (standard bar exhaust/suspension)
Tax til Nov 31st
Mot til Dec 31st

Selling due to new family member.

Belts due.
2 rear tyres needed
2 new uniroyals (3 months)

A ding on rear quarter not able by PDR.
sumy6yqy.jpg

K-Tec Coilovers (11 months old)
New top mounts needed.
Both TRE replaced (11 months old)
Supersprint Backbox (blowing)

I'm guessing it'll need circa £1000 worth to get roadworthy exc of Tax.

3etehyge.jpg

4u2a4yge.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Worst pics ever, gonna say £1700? Assuming it's tidy, apart from the mentioned stuff?

Ha eBay pics ftw, it seems so just the odd scratch here n there nothing what a bit of polish won't solve.

Second viewing in the week, first set into RS territory, but I love a project.

1.4 dynamique (soon)
just seen this ad on auto trader but it has no photos '2002 52 Reg Renault Clio 1.4 16V Dynamique + 3dr CAMBELT CHANGED/JUST SERVICED , SILVER, LOW WARRANTED MILEAGE, Just had a Full & Extensive Service.Which involved a NEW CAMBELT fitted,New Fuel Filter,New Air Filter,New Oil Filter & 5 Ltrs of Fully Synthetic Oil Changed.So peace of mind Motoring Ahead,All Ready to go. Ideal 1st little Car,, Economical 1.4 Engine, So Cheap to insure & Tax, Mechanically Sound , COMES Fitted WITH , PAS, E/WINDOWS, CD MUSIC SYSTEM, ABS, AIRBAGS, C/LOCKING ALARM & IMMOBILISER. Also Sold with 1 FULL Years MOT,FULL VOSA REPORT,Full Documented HPI Report, Complemented with 7 Days FREE DRIVING INSURANCE, With Avia, £1,295'

Jw really, struggling to afford running it atm so :/

Artic Blue 182 FF - 04 Plate
MOT till April 2014 and a brand new 6 month tax disc ready to be placed on at the end of this month.
80,000 miles
Cambelt, aux belt + dephaser done a year ago at Falkland Performance Centre (with receipts to prove)
Miltek Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Brand new genuine read discs/pads fitted in May 2013
2 New Uniroyal Rainsport 2's fitted to the front in April 2013
Some service history + old reciepts from previous 2 owners
5 Previous Owners in total

Small scuff on back bumper, and front bumper has some slight lacquer peel but good condition otherwise.

Running absolutely perfect.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
By a big amount. I don't ever remember seeing a 04 182 for 1250 quid.

Thats 172 money, you sure your not Steve R sport's?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Advise of selling LY 182?

Hello chaps,

Just putting feelers out and wanting an idea on how much my LY 182 may be worth as personal circumstances are changing and I may be looking into getting a 225 megane.

05 Plate LY 182 with Cup Packs
2 Previous owners before me, bought from a member on here.
FSH (is due a service however did a full oil change, plugs & filters earlier this year)
Just passed its MOT
Brand new front suspension bushes
Brembo HC disks & pads all round (inc bearings) last year
Cambelt, aux & dephaser changed last year by K-tec
Vmaxx adjustable coilovers (do have original cup pack suspension, in good condition)
98ron Fastchip Remap
Ktec Induction Kit
Ktec/Janspeed Super Sport Ultra Exhaust System + Decat (also have original CAT)
16" Speedline Turninis in overall good condition
2 Brand New Continental Contact 5's on the front
Skoda Fabia Front Splitter

Very much loved and looked after, will be sad to see it go. Just wanted peoples thoughts on how much I am likely to get for it?

1186293_10151865755600992_2005422611_n.jpg

1176221_10151865755595992_1177325782_n.jpg

556630_10151100637945992_849984275_n.jpg

944149_10151672423115992_1533449013_n.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
You're comparing that against a car with 45k more miles and a year older cambelt... and saying it's worth £250 less?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Re: Advise of selling LY 182?

Not really as I'm not selling, im asking what its worth with all the detials I have. Membership has literally just run out.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member

I've got some advice, get a better camera/upload somewhere with better quality. ;)

In all seriousness, if I were you I'd be wanting ~£3500, so would price slightly higher perhaps, not unrealistic to ask for 4k; I know some might say that's high, but if you're patient I don't think it's unrealistic - it looks perfect.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

I'd remove that sticker from the window, If I was looking and saw that sticker i wouldn't even give the car a second glance.

Mental 172 Cup

you would throw away the chance of a decent motor because of a sticker? ha

Mental 172 Cup

yeh but everyone has different tastes, so if it was everything you wanted you would still say no? seems crazy to me.. its just a sticker..

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

yeh but everyone has different tastes, so if it was everything you wanted you would still say no? seems crazy to me.. its just a sticker..

It's the impression it gives off to me. As soon as I saw that sticker in the pictures on the advert I'd close it and look at another.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF

The large yellow sticker on the front was on for about 5hrs for a show lol, I like to keep it clean :)

Looks like a really nice motor. Id certainly part with 3.5K if LY was my thing

I'd remove that sticker from the window, If I was looking and saw that sticker i wouldn't even give the car a second glance.

Id agree with this. Wouldnt have that pic in my advert. Are those stickers on the passenger side there the whole time?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF

Looks like a really nice motor. Id certainly part with 3.5K if LY was my thing

Id agree with this. Wouldnt have that pic in my advert. Are those stickers on the passenger side there the whole time?

Yeah these are just a few pics from while back, the large yellow sticker was on purely for a show. The ones on the inside are simply fcs internal stickers :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
What the f**k this got messed up because of that merged thread, this was meant to be a reply to Kangoosport...

You're comparing that against a car with 45k more miles and a year older cambelt... and saying it's worth £250 less?