ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Renault Clio 182
Hi, would like a price around about for my car.

Clio 182 black/gold - 73k
The car did not come out the factory as a cup modle, but it now has cup suspension, wheels and spoiler.
The car is in fantastic condition with only minimal stone chips.
New miltek exhaust system
K-tec decat pipe
Induction kit
12 months mot & tax
Remapped
Upgraded alarm system.

The only thing is the car has no paperwork for the belts, but was told it was done as I bought the car from a family member who is a mechanic for Renault so he done it himself. But I will be replacing them all anyway.

Price without Receipt for belts / price with

Thanks

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
From just a viewing I'd say the 182 I'm getting isn't bad at all condition is spot on for the age tbh.

Dephaser and clutch need doing but it's hardly a dog imo.

so 2500 plus 550 plus 400 say for clutch 3450?

anyone have an idea on these? Dean.

dean i would say 250-300 possibly

^ Without belts 2300-2500 with belt 2800-3000.

Have fun convincing anyone "they've been done...honest" lol!!

id agree with wick

Clio 172 ph2
Unfortunately im not getting on with my clio as its being used to cart kids the about more than the trackday weapon that is was intended to be so im looking for something a bit bigger.
I need some opinions on what im likely to get for the clio before i start looking at the ads.

Specs are:

2002 Clio 172 Iceberg silver 75k
Massive receipt for 2k+ spent at 519 automotive in the summer including: new belt kits, 438 cams, ktec engine mounts, new plugs, lambda sensor, matched inlets, ecu remap to suit.
Pipercross viper with fog light inlet.
Ktec cat back (not sure which but its stainless)
eibach lowering springs on standard shocks
Black 16" Pro race 1.2's with good premium tyres
good aftermarket head unit + pioneer/infinity speakers
A few minor scratches but nothing major

Thanks Matt

Unfortunately im not getting on with my clio as its being used to cart kids the about more than the trackday weapon that is was intended to be so im looking for something a bit bigger.
I need some opinions on what im likely to get for the clio before i start looking at the ads.

Specs are:

2002 Clio 172 Iceberg silver 75k
Massive receipt for 2k+ spent at 519 automotive in the summer including: new belt kits, 438 cams, ktec engine mounts, new plugs, lambda sensor, matched inlets, ecu remap to suit.
Pipercross viper with fog light inlet.
Ktec cat back (not sure which but its stainless)
eibach lowering springs on standard shocks
Black 16" Pro race 1.2's with good premium tyres
good aftermarket head unit + pioneer/infinity speakers
A few minor scratches but nothing major

Thanks Matt

Really tough to call due to the mods. You might need to sit tight on price due to the money you've just spent.

My instinct would be to sell the wheels, induction kit and springs (assuming you have originals) for circa 400. Then price the cammed car at £2750.

With the mods £3000+ but that is strong money for a ph2 172 non cup.

2500 tops pending condition. Daniels one up for sale in the classifieds on here looks a cracker at 2300 iirc.

Thanks Wick, 172 Cup and 182 money are almost the same now if I consider silver or BG. Think Daniels is sold pending payment now.

Williams 2
Will be selling my 182 next month so would like a guideline price to advertise it for. Will be going on Pistonheads.

- Both Cup packs
- Black Gold
- 55,000 miles
- FSH, belts done at 39,000 with reciept
- Mint all round, wheels also mint (couple of tiny stonechips on bonnet etc if your fussy)
- Scorpion RS192 cat back, and V6 airbox

Will be going in for a rebuilt gearbox, new clutch, and a few refreshed suspension bushes next week.

What do you guys reckon? A sensible price? I don't want to wait months for top money really.

Should sell fairly quick at 3,000 IMO. Possibly a few hundred more in it if you want to hold out.

Depends when the belts were done as well as the mileage.

2002 Renault Clio
Black Renault Clio, Dynamique, 2003, 1.2, 16V? to Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V ACTIVE 3DR?

I have a Black Renault Clio, Dynamique, 2003, 1.2, 16V with roughly 83,000 miles in good conditions

I want to get some kind of idea how much I could sell my Clio for? I am planning to upgrade to a Fiat Stilo 1.6, 16V Active 3Door if anyone has any revies on this it would be great also! Thank you

media?id=80440766.gif

BG 182,megane td
Thinking of leaving renault scene,anyone care to give an estimate on 04 bg 182 with inlets matched and A.A.S st/steel exhaust on ,just clocked 50k and jumped a f**king tooth (aux belt frayed,only 4 month old!drove 2 mile home,went to start next day coughing and spluttering)and needs rear discs and pads,I've owned it just over 5 years? The usual stuff like steering wheels burst,been a Sunday runner for about 3 years (work away)

RB 182
Quick valuation of my motor please! -

Racing Blue 182 Full Fat - 2004
102,000 miles
HPI Clear with recent print out.
full service history/all stamps from Renault.
receipt for belts purchase in march/April. Fitted by Renault in scarborough (my dad works there so got it done on the side)
Lowered on apex 40mm springs
recently changed both of the rear shocks
MOT & tax until Jan 2014 (11months)
PH1 172 OZ F1's with easy 6/7mm of tread all round
custom full decat exhaust with brand new carbon exhaust surrounds
brand new windscreen in November (auto lights etc)
Kenwood head unit linked up to the steering wheel controls
new 3/4 plate and skoda splitter
Recently refurbed headlights
silver visions all round
new rear light clusters
CREE Reverse bulbs
2, yes 2, black ice air fresheners.

Bad points -

Couple of scuffs on the rear bumper - not from me and nothing bad. And I have RB touch up paint at the ready!
wheels could do with a refurb, a couple of flakes on one/two of the wheels.
Tiny crack in the front bumper, just above the splitter - can hardly see it - check the pics
Usual steering wheel melt - not too bad though

and a few piccysssss! - honest opinions please!

IMG_2972_zps12583bc3.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2981_zps65445c95.jpg

The 1.2 - Possibly £2000 to a first time driver.
The BG that sounds knackered, no idea, maybe £1700 unless you fix it!
The RB circa £2750, high mileage is gonna put people off but RB is very desirable still.

All pending condition and service history obviously.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Here we are then chaps, got someone trying to px this...

BMW M3 Cab with hard top
in that metallic Piss yellow with lime green leather..... :S
SMG
TV, Sat nav, electric seats.
One lady owner from new (genuine!) with full BMW main dealer history, covered just under 39,000 miles.
I've not seen it but she's described it as immaculate as the day it left the showroom.

What do we think that's worth?? I've told her I don't want it due to the colour of the car and the seats. But I thought i'd see what you lot thought of it.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Here we are then chaps, got someone trying to px this...

BMW M3 Cab with hard top
in that metallic Piss yellow with lime green leather..... :S
SMG
TV, Sat nav, electric seats.
One lady owner from new (genuine!) with full BMW main dealer history, covered just under 39,000 miles.
I've not seen it but she's described it as immaculate as the day it left the showroom.

What do we think that's worth?? I've told her I don't want it due to the colour of the car and the seats. But I thought i'd see what you lot thought of it.

Year??

Phoenix yellow :headno: Bleugh.

The only thing that's ever looked good on was the BMWP big brake kit.

Get the subframe checked, retail at 9.5k - 10.5k pending year I'd have thought due to low mileage, so trade with your mark up accordingly.

That said I reckon it's be a pig to move on...

This is nice actually: *goes to eat own words.

media

ETA: Just realised it's a cab. Even worse!

RB 182
Whaddya think my RB's worth Daniel?

I know you're always game to give an honest opinion, ha.

(It's on the previous page btw)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Whaddya think my RB's worth Daniel?

I know you're always game to give an honest opinion, ha.

(It's on the previous page btw)

Honestly mate? I've no fcuking idea anymore.

I can't believe the prices at the minute, they're all over the place. I'd like to think a nice straight good mileage RB will still fetch £36/3700.

But what the fcuk do I know anymore, i've got 2 very nice clio's I can't shift and a one that's in a million pieces propping up the bikes in the garage.

RB 182
Honestly mate? I've no fcuking idea anymore.

I can't believe the prices at the minute, they're all over the place. I'd like to think a nice straight good mileage RB will still fetch £36/3700.

But what the fcuk do I know anymore, i've got 2 very nice clio's I can't shift and a one that's in a million pieces propping up the bikes in the garage.

Haha no worries mate.

i saw your cup for sale and my jaw dropped, that was an absolute steal!

Its stupid now the prices have dropped recently, but I suppose it's to be expected!

if it makes any form of consolation, I've always respected your opinion/advice to the full, as I know a lot of people have. :approve:

Well it seems that this is the place to get some idea of what its worth sooo...

IMAG0104_zps9451913e.jpg

Its an R27 with full Renault service history (belts etc done at last service), 46k on the clock.
Options ... a few:
Climate
Heated electric mirrors
Xenons with cornering lights
tune point
Factory installed blue tooth
Sticker delete carried out from the factory (i think) - roof and door stickers deleted
Will check the plaque number and edit the post
All R27 standard items including that magical seating solution!!

Might have to p'ex this and would like to get an idea of its value.

Thanks for you help and your time

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
probably 6k PX into non renault, 6500 into a trade up @ renault.

7-7250k private

S