ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Whats my PH1 worth guys??
Here is my project thread. http://www.cliosport.net/threads/scotts-super-clean-ph1-172-project-thread.676255/

Quick spec.
Im the 3rd owner and have owned the car for 5 years, bought it on 39k its now on 51k.

Private Number plate P1 RUK

Engine:- 51k, ARP rod bolts, ALD ported cylinder head with Supertech valves, new valve guides and Catcams 421's
Matched inlets. Car was mapped by Paul at RS Tuning and made 192.1 bhp and just under 160 lbs ft.
Everything has been powder coated and all nuts/bolts plated. Samco hose kit.
Trim:- Mint, with new Snappy steering wheel made from a PH1 rear seat.
Audio:- Becker Grand prix HU, JL audio 5ch amp under the passenger seat, MTX components up front with JL rears. £1k spent
Suspension:- Bilstein coilovers, Powerflex bushes through out (black edition) again everything powder coated
Body:- Very good for its age, stone chips on the front as expected but the cars never been painted.
Wheels:- All 5 have just been refurbished, wheels bolts plated. Factory tyre as the spare, all 4 tyres are PE2's which are almost new.
Exhaust: 182 manifold heat wrapped, decat and a single box stealth which is all s/steel.

All of the above is only about 1k old so its still like new.
Ive prob missed loads out but you get the idea.

Going by how quick Budgies sold at the price it was, 6-7k should be your target price IMO.

All about the advert and proper pictures if it doesn't sell on here.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Going by how quick Budgies sold at the price it was, 6-7k should be your target price IMO.

All about the advert and proper pictures if it doesn't sell on here.
Thanks Ant, yes mate ive asked Daniel if he would be kind enough to do the advert for me.

I doubt very much it will sell on here but you never know, spot on with the value that's the figure im after.
The number plate can stay with the car or im quite happy to keep it.
I had the number valued which is now alot more than I payed for it. [emoji1]

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Thanks Ant, yes mate ive asked Daniel if he would be kind enough to do the advert for me.

I doubt very much it will sell on here but you never know, spot on with the value that's the figure im after.
The number plate can stay with the car or im quite happy to keep it.
I had the number valued which is now alot more than I payed for it. [emoji1]

Maybe get a magazine to do a piece on it or even pistonheads?

Inferno 225 cup
2006 (56) Renaultsport Megane 225 cup.
70,000 miles feh
Spec;

RS tuning stage 2 remap (270 bhp; 300 ftlbs

Manley forged con rods

ARP bolts.

Ktec FMIC

Ktec 2.75' cat back exhaust

Forge actuator & recirculating valve

Samco boost hoses (black)

ITG induction kit with enlarged cosworth filter.

Rstuning 3' decat

630cc injectors need fitting.

Lowered recaro subframe mounts, waiting for custom graphics for the sides.

New tre's.

New twist links and stabilisers.

New tfd steering rack bush.

Goodridge braided brake lines

R26.r headlights

R26 shocks & cooksports springs.

Carbon fibre R26.r spoiler

55w 6000k HID kit

The car now drives effortlessly smooth after changing the twist links and rack bush, everything feels tight and perfect.

The lowered subframes have change the drive of the car, instead of feeling like I'm on the car, I now feel in the car and planted nicely. with the cooksports and new tyres fitted the car feels perfect, the drive is fantastic and back to being fun.

Body work is in excellent condition as is the recaro seats.

White APE
I know not a Clio but.....
2009 58 plate Fiesta ZETEC S.
45k.
8b7b8e120f49aa98125e08b639c40081.jpg

172 Turbo
Keep thinking of selling the Clio. The wife hates it, we've a new car on the way and I can't justify the costs of trackdays at the moment.
d4c5c9a6-fd31-445f-88d3-fdabef579854_zpsbf4f08fa.jpg

Both front and rear bumpers are marked, the middle dash plastics have reacted to something and the steering wheel has the right thumb grip damaged.
It has new Cup Shocks with Cooksport springs, belts & dephaser done by SJM, Vibratechnic engine mounts, F1s with RSRs and simple things like top mounts and tie rods have been changed to refresh the suspension a little.
I'm not sure what is worth? Was hoping for £1700?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
imo and apologies if im off the mark, only basing on what i think mine is worth. Id say £1500 for yours

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone give a bit of advice on the below please. Really after an mx5 and a friend has this for sale, but i've no idea with MX5 market. The front bonnet and bumper has been resprayed since the pictures so looks a tad better. I just want it for a bit of summer fun.

2dhs008.jpg

b4iamf.jpg

34j7zph.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Gotta be worth about 2k if it's clean and rust-free. Would have to be really tidy though.

Paintwork is tatty as its a rattle can job, but it's an 'it is what it is car'. He says mechanically it's very good and completely rust free.

Thanks.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'd probably go in with £1500 and take it from there.

He's asking for £1600, so seems about right! Thanks mate. Just waiting for green light to get back to me and if the quote is reasonable then I think i'll have it.

Looking at changing the clio any idea how much it's worth. Currently in 56k all belts and pulley done at 45k about 18 months ago with Renault parts standard apart from a stainless exhaust the previous owner put on

80939138e3c1d0048f571b5215e0e31d.jpg
31dcb344fc2332d3973422b44e057b9b.jpg

Clio 172 cup
Hi,
how much would my 172 cup be worth it has 119k mot till May, cambelt due in a 12 months or 5k miles. Lowered on eibachs springs has K-tec solid top mounts and induction kit fitted bodywork in good condition and interior.
Thanks

Suzuki Swift Sport
Hi all,

Any chance of a quick hand with valuation for this?

2008 Renault Megane 230 F1 Edition
42k Miles
FSH
Glacier White
9 Month MOT
Lux Pack
Black Pack
Cambelt/Waterpump Overdue!
Private seller
Tyres half worn
Generally very good condition

Thanks