ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

FormulaFord Ecoboost
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

Cheers Revels. It's all my own opinion of course but the car feels much more solid than many other 'newer' cars I've driven.

Oh well, I'll have to see what happens.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110

just put it up for the price you'd be happy with and see what happens.

LY R26, LY 182

Thinking of selling the LY 182 with both cup packs - tried out a VX220 and am hooked!!!

Anyway, what do people think is a reasonable market price? It has under 56k covering less than 1000 miles in the last 4 months.

Has both cup packs and is generall in good condition for its age with most of its history with belts changed etc and brand new brake pads and discs all round.

Thoughts on a value...? May even throw in a free Renaultsport office chair!!

Clio Sport 172
Opinions on value

Clio Sport 172 Ph2 (2002)
82K very little service history, new cam belt at 56K so possibly due?
12Month MOT, 6 months tax. Climate and Xenons.

Down side is, there are a few dinks in some panels where it looks like someone's hit it wth something, not very hard but enough to indent panels. Unfortunately this includes both rear quarters and small marks on the roof. It's not insurance recorded.

So, needs a few quid throwing at it to make it mint so I'm realistic about value....any opinions on this?....couple of pic's below:

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Re: Opinions on value

If only there was a massive thread at the top of 'Clio Discussion' for this type of question...

Clio Sport 172
Re: Opinions on value

Well let's hope upon hope that someone with the necessary powers will be along shortly to move this thread to its rightful home.

I'll certainly sleep easier.

Female and sarcastic. If only you hadn't called it a Clio Sport I think marriage could have been on the cards.

To answer your original question.. 1.5k-ish. Not a desireable colour, not low miles, needs a service, dents dodgy wheels.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

knock 500 off for a sarcastic female seller -

& the fact it has the wrong wheels + minimal SH :quiet:
S

Clio Sport 172

Female and sarcastic. If only you hadn't called it a Clio Sport I think marriage could have been on the cards.

To answer your original question.. 1.5k-ish. Not a desireable colour, not low miles, needs a service, dents dodgy wheels.

£1,500, about what I was thinking........Clio Sport?....noooo.....Clio <pause> sport 172....is that not what it's called?....<sarcastic mode on> I barely care <sarcastic mode off>
marriage you say?....... I'd possibly have accepted had you not been such a pedant ;-)

Have a cuddle.

You've totally ruined everything with the sarcasm tags. Everything.

It's a RenaultSport Clio 172 or a Clio RenaultSport 172.

A Clio Sport (with or without a pause) is a 1.4

Here ends your lesson for today.

A4 130

How much would my Ph2 172 be worth? Its just turned over 69k, paint is in really good condition as most been resprayed. Very good service history with the belts done 10k ago. Its a 53 plate too.

Clio Sport 172

You've totally ruined everything with the sarcasm tags. Everything.

It's a RenaultSport Clio 172 or a Clio RenaultSport 172.

A Clio Sport (with or without a pause) is a 1.4

Here ends your lesson for today.

You're dumped.......NEXT!!

clio 182

Track car valuation alert.......

I have got myself a new job so won't have time for track days for a while :( so I'm thinking of selling up to free up some cash.

The spec is...

2004 Clio 182.

Fully stripped interior, and I mean fully stripped, headlining etc all gone!
2x sparco corsa bucket seats on adjustable rails (not fixed) with 4 point sparco harnesses.
Rear half bolt in roll cage
Carbon door cards
Windy windows
Rear wiper removed
Rmd dished wheel with omp boss
Odyssey racing battery fitted below passenger seat

Removed power steering and aircon using Volvo brackets and cup alternator set up
Ph1 air box with itg panel filter mounted directly to throttle body
Yozzasport exhaust with decat

Trs towstraps front and rear
Aerocatch bonnet pins
Rear bumper cut out

Race land coil overs
Eibach camber bolts
Ast top mounts
Fully poly bushed front end (arb, dog bone etc)
Vibratechnics engine mounts

Ebc blue stuff pads with Godspeed discs
Braided brake lines

Oz ultraleggeras with hankook rs2's and mk1 16v wheels with uniroyal Rainsports

Loads of spares including a flocked mk1 dash, gearbox, brand new clutch and 25mm eibach front spacers.

Mileage is 70000, loads of receipts etc. Made 186.5 bhp and 940kg so 200bhp per ton.

Will put pics up if it helps, and remember its a track carvso it's not mint, few scratches here and there etc.

Thoughts?

modified cliosport

Thinking of selling my car. 53plate 172 with 04 182 engine in. Car done 99k, engine approx 60k. Full service history. Samco induction kit, prospeed exhaust, H&R coilovers . Totally reliable and good fun. Not mint but well looked after. Any ideas on price
DSCF8243.jpgDSCF8236.jpg

Clio 182 inferno
Black 182

My mate wants to sell his black 182 with both cup packs, aftermarket exhaust (not sure what make but sounds nice!) full service history with 34k on the clock.
The cars in good condition, any ideas how much its worth and does any1 know anyome who might be interested?
I can get pics, i'll put some on later
Cheers

work for BMW

can someone give me a valuation for my car

Racing blue 182 cup 2005 plate

70k miles , mint condition , proffessionaly sprayed black wheels. cambelt and aux belt changed 2k miles ago.

172 Cup

Hi guys

I am wondering what the right value of my 172 Cup is?

116000 miles i'm the 2nd owner, FSH with both belts done

52 plate in fantastic condition apart from a few small stone chips on the bonnet

MOT Feb 2012 Tax OCT 11

Standard apart from a stealth exhaust and running sportline springs!

Thanks

Last edited:
  Black/Gold V6 255
Phase 2 172

Been offered a 2003/53 plate 172 but what do you think is a fair price I should be paying for it? (been away from the Clio scene for a while so fallen a bit behind with what they're fetching nowadays :S)
It's black, fsh, completely standard apart from a s/s exhaust, and it's done approximately 55k miles!
Any input/help will be gratefully received ;)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

2500 would be a pretty good price- 2800 -- 3k is about right-

2k bargain.... ( if its a good car that is)

S

Renault clio 1.5 dci 65bhp authentique 53 reg, 49900 miles, all standard good condition :) .... how much would it be worth?? ask if more details required

Clio Sport Cup 172
quick question regarding selling my car.....

hi, going to sell my 52 plate 172cup (79k miles), will tax and mot it prior to selling. Only "problem" with the car is that it needs a belt change/dephaser pulley........would this affect the sale price or not.

How much would people think it's worth then?

Any advice would be really helpful too..........

Thanks in advance :)

Clio Sport Cup 172

£1800, really? :/ just seems a lot to put into it if I'm going to sell it, if you get me.

slow 172 rep

Hi Guys

How much do you guys think i would get for my car p/x or private sale

Y reg
95,000 miles
1.2 16v
Hologram grey
full sport bumper kit the bumpers will need doing again.
Clio sport leather seats
16" Turini

anything else iv missed out just ask :)

Cheers :p

Last edited:

So I just bought a 172 (supposedly cup) 02 plate, 59,000, belts done, dark blue, half leather interior, full service history for 3500... and now I have just been reading this and feel I have been ripped off? An opinion on this please???

Audi A3

if the cars in great condition and EVERYTHING has been checked/changed etc etc then dont worry so much, possibly a little high but you could get a cheaper one and spend loads fixing it up!

So I just bought a 172 (supposedly cup) 02 plate, 59,000, belts done, dark blue, half leather interior, full service history for 3500... and now I have just been reading this and feel I have been ripped off? An opinion on this please???

If you're happy, then don't worry mate. It might be a touch on the high side but I wouldn't worry about.

But it's not a Cup.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

At least you got a good colour...

If it was from a dealer then not to far off- private thats around 2600-2800-
( Dealer- 3-3300)

So a bit high, but in the grand scheme of things not the end of the world-
S

Titanium 182

Could someone give me an idea for mine ?

182 in inferno both cup packs 05 plate 63,000 miles, FSH. Has Turinis and Ktec exhaust and a renault tunepoint ipod thing. Sa'll in good condish. Belts were done 2 years ago and done about 12,000 miles since.

clio 172 monaco blue

Hi guys, i've recently bought a clio sport and was wondering how much its actually worth. I trade in cars occasionally but have never really come accross such a wide variety in prices on the different car sites....

its a 53 plate clio sport, 95,000 miles, 12 months m.o.t which i have just put it through on, tax until end of december...for m.o.t I replaced engine stabiliser, exhaust rear bracket, one tyre and a wiper. ive got full service history on it with the belts being done last year, aswell as a new exhaust, c.v joint, service carried out in november 2010.

exterior is very good, minus a 5cm scratch to the bonnet which is quite noticeable. wheels are in good condition and it has 4 good tyres on it. interior is very clean apart from usual wear to drivers seat. has the usual electric windows, 6 cd changer etc...

worth??

1) It's not a Clio Sport. It's a RenaultSport Clio.

2) Depends on the colour really. It's Flame Red or Monaco Blue - 2300ish. If it's Iceberg Silver - 2k.

clio 172 monaco blue

1) It's not a Clio Sport. It's a RenaultSport Clio.

2) Depends on the colour really. It's Flame Red or Monaco Blue - 2300ish. If it's Iceberg Silver - 2k.

dark blue sort of navy... dont know what colour that is??