ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Roadster Coupe
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

Ive put mine down to £4500 so fingers crossed, sucks as I paid nearly £5500 for it last june

1 Series Coupe

54 plate, Titanium Silver RS 182, both cup packs
33k Miles
FSH, including both Cambelt + Auxbelt done 1k miles ago.
Anthracite 172 Cup Wheels with 4 x new PE2's
Will have 12 months MOT and 6 Months Tax
I would class the car as mint condition in and out.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

54 plate, Titanium Silver RS 182, both cup packs
33k Miles
FSH, including both Cambelt + Auxbelt done 1k miles ago.
Anthracite 172 Cup Wheels with 4 x new PE2's
Will have 12 months MOT and 6 Months Tax
I would class the car as mint condition in and out.
I'd pay about 5,700 give or take for that mate :approve:

renault clio sport

hi wanting to sell my 53 plate clio sport, was thinking around £2,500 as dont seem to be getting much interest. its done 89,000 miles and is in good condition. what do you think? is it worth this?
thanks
58232823.html

hi wanting to sell my 53 plate clio sport, was thinking around £2,500 as dont seem to be getting much interest. its done 89,000 miles and is in good condition. what do you think? is it worth this?
thanks
58232823.html
Your clio isnt a 172 cup mate. Its just a standard PH2 172

182 BEAN
182 inferno orange ???

do these keep there value as most i see in the trader etc are priced higher than other colours ..... thinking of gettin rid of mine me thinks time for a change :D

Black Clio 172
Mk1 Ph2 1.8 16v Valuation

How much do you feel a M reg 1995 williams blue mk1 ph2 valver with approx 110,000 miles is worth these days? I used it as my daily drive in 2005-2006 but it has been stood at my folks house ever since. All it needs is an mot and is in good nick inside and out.

Black Clio GT
Re: Mk1 Ph2 1.8 16v Valuation

if its got a full mot, leather and good arches/sills your looking around £1500 nowerdays.

have alook on clio16valver.co.uk

How much for a 2004 1.6.

Has had both cambelt and full aux belt kit change within the last 6 months prior to that has two stamps in the service history, milage is at 36.5K is MOT'd until Feb 2011 and Road Tax until 31st July. Four pretty new tyres, has additional equipment such as electric sunroof and climate control.

No dents or bumps, some minor scratches tough.

What sort of range am I looking at?

Looking for 182

How much for a non-runner:

04 plate, Arctic Blue RS 182, both cup packs
53k Miles - Needs new engine
FSH
Anthracite 182 Cup Wheels with 4 x new PE2's
Tax and MOT until July this year.
I would class the car as good condition in and out, with the usual stone chips etc.

Mk5 golf gti

ok how about 02 monaco blue 172
good condition
79k miles
cambelt done at 69k
6 month tax
6 month mot
new cup shocks and springs
and new standard exhaust

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
How much is my Car worth? (standerd 1.2 8v 52 reg)

Im thinking about geting a 1.6 Clio and puting all my sport body kit seats and the rest of it over onto it and puting mine back to standerd

How much would mine be standerd?

2002 (52) 1.2 8V 3 door, done just under 80K, tax untill 31/01/11 MOT 12/2010, runs well, good condition all round few little dents on the door and bonnet nothing major, lowerd, tinted windows, 6x9s, No problems Runs well im selling because im want something with a bit more power. Depending on what wheels the 1.6 i buy has i might include standerd alloys with it.

Great little car, perfect for a first car Cheap to Insure!,also nice car to make into a replica.

How much im i looking to get?

Thanks Arthur :D

long shot but anyone interested in trading with money for a black 1.6

Cheers Arthur

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

right then, thinkin about putting my 172 up for sale but not sure how much i should be asking...

its a completely standard 53 plate in pearl black, just ticked over to 87k
its in pretty good condition apart from the usual stone chips on the bonnet and the odd little scratch here and there. interior is in good condition, no wear to the seats, and stearing wheel melt isnt as bad as ive seen on others. unfortunatly the thumb grip has just started to develop a small hole... :(
previous owner lost the service book but has had both belt kits, waterpump and a service done in the past 1000 miles which i have receipts for. good tyres all round, yokos on front, sum unknowns on the back which were on it when i bought it.
car currently has 5 months tax and is MOT'd until january next year

any ideas on its value?

172.jpg

You're better off ordering a new service book and getting it re-stamped up.
Personally, I wouldn't touch a car that didn't come with a service book so to me it's worth significantly less than what you could potentially get.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

So its a case of ringing Renault to see if they have a record of it bein serviced with them and then getting them to re-stamp a book?

Clio 172

2002 02 172 Monaco, 74k pretty much full history with a ton of other receipts, 6 months tax 8 months mot, coilovers, cup spolier, cf splitter and 182 wheels, was wondering how much i would get roughly as I want to buy a 182.

Cheers

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

2002 02 172 Monaco, 74k pretty much full history with a ton of other receipts, 6 months tax 8 months mot, coilovers, cup spolier, cf splitter and 182 wheels, was wondering how much i would get roughly as I want to buy a 182.

Cheers

Between 3.1 & 3.4k ish-

Steve

Ph1 172.

How much for a RS Clio 172. 53 plate, 22000miles, Monaco blue, both belts done very recently, completely standard, with FSH

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

How much for a RS Clio 172. 53 plate, 22000miles, Monaco blue, both belts done very recently, completely standard, with FSH

if its mint your looking top dollar for that-- 4.2-4.5 ish-
S

Rusty Cup

right then, thinkin about putting my 172 up for sale but not sure how much i should be asking...

its a completely standard 53 plate in pearl black, just ticked over to 87k
its in pretty good condition apart from the usual stone chips on the bonnet and the odd little scratch here and there. interior is in good condition, no wear to the seats, and stearing wheel melt isnt as bad as ive seen on others. unfortunatly the thumb grip has just started to develop a small hole... :(
previous owner lost the service book but has had both belt kits, waterpump and a service done in the past 1000 miles which i have receipts for. good tyres all round, yokos on front, sum unknowns on the back which were on it when i bought it.
car currently has 5 months tax and is MOT'd until january next year

any ideas on its value?

172.jpg

Private sale just under £3500 missing service book is a bit of an unknown quantity might not bother one person but might bother another.

Ph1 172.

if its mint your looking top dollar for that-- 4.2-4.5 ish-
S

I was only checking to find out how much of a git my friend is. He's just agreed to buy it off one of his mates for £3000. His friend is getting the belts done (this is it's 3rd set of belt) for him before he gives it to him!

Rusty Cup

At that mileage the book price is a touch over 5k but as suggested in the real world expect to look for around 4.5k :)

Rusty Cup

I was only checking to find out how much of a git my friend is. He's just agreed to buy it off one of his mates for £3000. His friend is getting the belts done for him before he gives it to him!

3k sounds like a good investment :)

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)

Take it with a pinch of salt. It's saying I'd get £400 more if I traded it in at a dealer than Parkers did.

172 5HED

Mine?

08 reg 197
Glacier white
Extras - A/C, Cup spoiler and splitter
Dimond brighted
Good condition.