ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Garaged & rust free?

Not picking it up until Sunday so will whip rear speakers out and check. Tbh Renault will look for anything to fail a car on for the £££. One of the best Clio online mot history’s I have seen.

PH2 172
I suppose it’s possible for the same mot guy to work at same dealer for 18 years ??? when I pick it up it will be obvious if it has been looked after or not.

I find it is most unusual that the car has had 4 premium tyres and an expensive belt service if the owner was considering putting it up for sale.

I do hope you have not stolen it from the grieving family of the deceased owner.

PH2 172
You're not wrong, she'd probably have my b****cks in a vice!

Tough call.

Womens liberation
Came creepin across the nation
I tell you people I was not ready
When I fucked this dyke by the name of freddie
She made a little speech then,
Aw, she tried to make me say when
She had my balls in a vice, but she left the dick
I guess it's still hooked on, but now it shoots too quick

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Tough call.

Womens liberation
Came creepin across the nation
I tell you people I was not ready
When I fucked this dyke by the name of freddie
She made a little speech then,
Aw, she tried to make me say when
She had my balls in a vice, but she left the dick
I guess it's still hooked on, but now it shoots too quick
Anything to get some Zappa in there? lol

PH2 172
My Mrs' Uncle was in T-Rex so she grew up listening to all sorts of stuff and some brushed it's way onto me. I like drum and bass/house but she's 22 and listens to stuff that was made 20 years before we we're both born ffs??

If he is still alive, he must be Bill Legend, the only surviving member of T-Rex?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
If so, there were less than 500 Iceberg made iirc so that'll bump the price of yours to over 3k easily... that if there isn't any rust ;)
IMG_20180803_181806.jpg
IMG_20180803_181944.jpg
IMG_20180803_181738.jpg

Even the jacking points are straight!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Can I slip my hand into your pocket during the hug and take another 1k?

Blame @Danith for all this!
Firstly for selling it to me in the first place, and secondly for then making me wanting to sell it and buy another EP3!!
You're selling that ph1??? Madness!

Ep3 though.........super fun times

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
You're selling that ph1??? Madness!

Ep3 though.........super fun times
Well I want an EP3 again for a ring trip next may, and the kitcar hasn't sold yet so looks like the Clio is gonna have to fund it instead
I've got a Milano facelift lined up already but just need the funds now

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Well I want an EP3 again for a ring trip next may, and the kitcar hasn't sold yet so looks like the Clio is gonna have to fund it instead
I've got a Milano facelift lined up already but just need the funds now
You're selling the kit car!??!! What's going on ha. When's the ring trip? Deets on the ep3?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
You're selling the kit car!??!! What's going on ha. When's the ring trip? Deets on the ep3?
May bank holiday, fancy it?
I'm not 100% on it yet as I've not seen it. My mates picking it up tomorrow, stripping bits off it he wants then I'll have it off him if it's ok

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
May bank holiday, fancy it?
I'm not 100% on it yet as I've not seen it. My mates picking it up tomorrow, stripping bits off it he wants then I'll have it off him if it's ok
Oh wow nah it's crazy on the bank hols. I'm gonna go next year but not sure when. Is it that Matt guy? I've seen he was looking for another ep

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Whats it worth? For insurance purposes, not for sale.

Just passed the MOT, 80k, Trophy wheels and a set of Phase 2 18's, fresh paint job in original iceberg, Recaro Pole Positions and new Sablet RS steering wheel (the blue trim one). Trophy spoiler (replica).
Due belts soon on time but not mileage. Has original book and keys, luggage liner present, nothing missing. HPI clear, wants for nothing.

I've got agreed value at £20,000 currently

20180825_100327.jpg

20180825_100453.jpg

20180825_171948.jpg

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
How much?
Clio 172 Cup in blue.
85k miles.
5 owners. Last one 11 years.
Good bodywork.
Missing splitter.
Turinis painted gold.
Stainless exhaust protruding under rear bumper. Bumper not been cut.
Serviced but belts overdue.

Any thoughts peeps?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I find it is most unusual that the car has had 4 premium tyres and an expensive belt service if the owner was considering putting it up for sale.

I do hope you have not stolen it from the grieving family of the deceased owner.

No it was a 83 year old mum who gave it to her son, 83 year old purchased a new fiesta ST.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Whats it worth? For insurance purposes, not for sale.

Just passed the MOT, 80k, Trophy wheels and a set of Phase 2 18's, fresh paint job in original iceberg, Recaro Pole Positions and new Sablet RS steering wheel (the blue trim one). Trophy spoiler (replica).
Due belts soon on time but not mileage. Has original book and keys, luggage liner present, nothing missing. HPI clear, wants for nothing.

I've got agreed value at £20,000 currently

View attachment 1385868

View attachment 1385869

View attachment 1385870

About 16k excluding wheels.

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
How much would you expect to sell a set of Recaro's from an Evo 7, with Jon Foz lowering mounts for a Clio 1*2?

I'm considering changing to bucket seats, but depends how much i can expect back for these really, as I'm trying to not throw loads of money at the car for a while.