ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

172 Cup
How much is it? Ebay not showing the price for some reason! I'd say it's worth a look at. Check the paperwork carefully though, the description says it's had 2 cambelts this year!?

I noticed the front toe and Nurburgring sticker, I've just asked if the car has been on track much. Is this a concern? Cheers

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I noticed the front toe and Nurburgring sticker, I've just asked if the car has been on track much. Is this a concern? Cheers
Not really, they are great on track. £1600 sounds like top dollar to me. But if it's in good condition and has extensive history then maybe worth some haggling.

172 Cup
Nice one...cheers for the reply. I'Be asked to see it.

I know this is perhaps a bit far fetched but if anyone is in the Gosport area who is clued up on these motors and had the time, it would be great if I could borrow your time to check out the car?...I'd pay for your services of course.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
In fact looking and reading the advert again, doesn't do anything for me.

And why is the speedo like that?

Nah keep looking

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The badge by the glove box is a clio sport plaque....?

I was prepared to haggle. Did not notice the speedo. Weird. I'm starting to get tired of looking

Cheers for your posts!

I really wouldnt bother. At first glance looks okay, look again and it just screams hard work.

172 Cup
Any cars on here for sale of any interest?

I do have a look periodically at the cars for sale here. My budget is between 1500-2000 with the all major work done. Around 100k on the clock. Maybe I'm being lazy, I don't want to travel around the country to source one...I don't have enough time.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@ConcaveDave I may be selling mine for near 2k in a few months, but id be remving a couple of nicer bits (Recaro's+Snappy wheel)

Interior:
  • Snappy steering wheel
  • Trophy Recaro Trendlines
  • Alcantara A/B pillars
  • Carbon dash and steering wheel inserts
  • LED bulbs
  • Connects2
  • Genuine Renault Sport floor mats
  • Renault boot net

Exterior:
  • Cup spoiler
  • Fabia splitter
  • Cup offset turinis
  • 16mm front spacers
  • 10mm rear PMS spacers
  • New style RS badge
Suspension:
  • Cup shocks
  • Eibach sportlines
  • New lower balljoints, track rods, track rod ends
Engine/Transmission/Bay:
  • Painted inlet and fuel rail guard
  • Sprayshack painted engine cover
  • New coolant bottle
  • Scenic shifter with yanoo 3.0
  • Evol road dogbone mount
  • Vibratechnics engine mount
  • Fatty induction
  • MarcR battery/induction cover
  • Ktec super sport cat-back recessed exhaust
  • Cambelt and dephaser fitted at Rentech in May 2015

Brakes:
  • Brembo HC discs
  • Brembo pads
  • MLR braided lines
  • Silver painted calipers
  • ATE Type 200 brake fluid
IMG_6607.JPG

Last edited:
  172 Cup
Stick a wanted thread up on here mate. State your location, price etc.

Nice one, will do. I'm fairly new to the forum, but I take it that you consider here (clio community) a more reliable source than autotrader/eBay.

I'm looking for a motor that is not on life support/fragile or in need of constant work. Am I barking up the tree by hunting down a clio (2000-2005. Very little seems to be stock out there. I'd be hard pushed to keep up with all the mods!

I'm derailing the thread now so I will stop there. Cheers again for all replays!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Will have no engine or gearbox because 'nice' bits, but will looks stunning.

Jokes aside if the time comes, buy his car, does look fab.

Clio 172 cup
Whats it worth? Worth breaking or selling as a whole?
Clio 172 cup
10 months MOT
18 months before belt is due I believe
177.4 bhp on dyno
Spax rsx coilovers
Whiteline arb
Ktec lightened flywheel
Sabelt steering wheel
Vibra technic engine mount
Racingflex gearbox mount
Powerflex dog bone (purple)
Powerflex arb inner and outer (black)
Powerflex wishbone bushes (black)
15" pro race 1.2
Rs tuner map
182 manifold
182 modified cat with vband clamp
Custom stealth exhaust
Pure Motorsport top mounts and brace
Magnecor blue ht leads
Odyssey pc680 battery
Standard interior. Recent parts new alternator,clucth,inner tie rods,ball joints,PTFE inlet manifold gasket.

Biggest let down would be front bumper has had a scuff at some point.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Whats it worth? Worth breaking or selling as a whole?
Clio 172 cup
10 months MOT
18 months before belt is due I believe
177.4 bhp on dyno
Spax rsx coilovers
Whiteline arb
Ktec lightened flywheel
Sabelt steering wheel
Vibra technic engine mount
Racingflex gearbox mount
Powerflex dog bone (purple)
Powerflex arb inner and outer (black)
Powerflex wishbone bushes (black)
15" pro race 1.2
Rs tuner map
182 manifold
182 modified cat with vband clamp
Custom stealth exhaust
Pure Motorsport top mounts and brace
Magnecor blue ht leads
Odyssey pc680 battery
Standard interior. Recent parts new alternator,clucth,inner tie rods,ball joints,PTFE inlet manifold gasket.

Biggest let down would be front bumper has had a scuff at some point.

Basing on what I sold mine for similiar car.
I reckon you'd fetch £2200-2400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renault Clio V6 255
What's it worth?

1994 Peugeot 106 Rallye S1
Full-on homologation special in Bianca White
Low owner car with approximately 90,000 miles
1.3 litre, 100bhp engine; rebuilt around 2,000 miles ago including belts
New and fitted within the last 500 miles: Peugeot Sport exhaust system, panel filter, Bilstein dampers, Faulkner springs, Peugeot OEM discs and Ferodo pads
Premium tyres with lots of tread
Fresh set of stickers
One or two discreet scuffs and bumps on closer inspection, but otherwise extremely well preserved
Fresh MOT with no advisories
Good history folder, including multiple keys, manuals, brochure, invoices and original letter re: use of cat for motorsport

It's been a labour of love for this Peugeot enthusiast, but having purchased a Clio V6 (new labour of love) I no longer have space.

Hi all.
54 plate Arctic blue 182, just shy of 39,000 miles.
Owned since 2009. Full history, belts done twice in this time, last by Fred at BTM, folder of the history and receipts (although it hasn't needed much bar consumables).
Totally standard and original car except a Milltek exhaust (original corroded as usual, so upgraded to this). Slight melting of the steering wheel and wear of the gear knob pattern (again, usual areas) but overall it's a great example of this car with a very clean interior and boot (inc net).
I have the original wheels on the correct Michelin tyres (all in great condition) but it currently sits on the anthracite Cup wheels wearing Uniroyal Rainsport tyres with plenty left on them so there is a choice of two sets of wheels & tyre combination.

Thanks in advance.
P1000004b.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Listed my Cup at £1600 http://cliosport.net/threads/172-cup-£1600.809009/ expecting to get offers at £1400-1500 max.

But no interest, is it overpriced?
I wouldn't say it's over priced . I guess most people who want a Clio already own one on CS .As many people if not more actually don't own a Clio anymore on here . So in my opinion your market is very limited here . You'd be better off advertising it on Autotrader , Pistonheads , Ebay etc ............

ITB BG 182
Trying to workout how much the Clio is worth as a rolling shell.
Bodywork is in good condition with a small peeled patch above the rear arch on one side and a dint or two in the same panel.
Its currently sat on Bilstein B14 suspension with PMS sold top mounts and has all the interior minus front seats.

So what would it be as a rolling shell on standard suspension and then what would we say with the Bilsteins and PMS tops?

ITB BG 182
Trying to workout how much the Clio is worth as a rolling shell.
Bodywork is in good condition with a small peeled patch above the rear arch on one side and a dint or two in the same panel.
Its currently sat on Bilstein B14 suspension with PMS sold top mounts and has all the interior minus front seats.

So what would it be as a rolling shell on standard suspension and then what would we say with the Bilsteins and PMS tops?
It's worth what the suspension is TBH.
fair do's, ill sell the collies and then get scrap man to pick up the shell. Just means I can drop it on tyres till they hi-hab it away.

Any advice on this guys?

2004 182 in silver
92k full history.
Mot for 7 months.
Belts and dephaser done 8k ago with proof.
From pictures looks I'm good condition and looked after.

What would you value it at? Only issue is it's 240miles away