ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is a standard 182 exhaust

Megane R26 + 182
As mine has just gone! From cat backwards, only had the car 4 days. Still under warrinty tho!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Buy it from a dealer?

Fire it straight back to them. Car shouldn't have gone out like that. Quote ''Fit for purpose trade descriptions'' and they'll s**t a brick.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I know that a Phase 1 exhaust is upwards of £600 from renault (double cat)

So i can only imagine what a 182 unit costs!

bargain.

lucky you have warranty. They should have done a 50 point inspection check before releasing the car. Ask them to replace it for you FOC.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Hows warranty going to help? Somesones probably stole it.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Isn't this the car that's covered about 9k!?!

Apologies if not... EDIT: Yep. Quality Renault...

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
indeed cat if the exhausts gas gone id keep a close eye on other stuff

Trophy #490
I wish this would happen to mine! :eek:

Great excuse to get a better one, I want an Orbisoud so much!

Iceberg 172
Isn't this the car that's covered about 9k!?!

Apologies if not... EDIT: Yep. Quality Renault...

Not so surprising if it's been sat unused in damp condition for long periods of time. More likely to rust than a car used every day.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I doubt the car was sat in a 2ft puddle though... would've thought exhausts are one area of a car to stay relatively clean and dry when not being driven!

Iceberg 172
They are also one of the main mechanical parts to get wet when driving in wet weather and will dry out an awful lot quicker by getting hoy (used) than being left to circulating air to dry. Especially given the shite quality of steel they are obviously made of.

I have an Alfasud, I know all about rust! ;)