ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much fuel have you put in your 172/182 in one fill up? As much as this?

Flame 172 (Ph2)
Wow, longest Ive heard yet. With average mileage that filter will be 10/12 years old, gonna take a beating isn't it?!

Most of my previous cars have been every 4 year's.

For the sake of a tenner or so I like to get it done more regular. Probably overkill but hey.

DB.

BMW 440i
I've heard of some high bills in Range Rover Sports, would pain me to own one and fill that much in, would have to be a half tank at a time

SQ5
Wow, longest Ive heard yet. With average mileage that filter will be 10/12 years old, gonna take a beating isn't it?!

Most of my previous cars have been every 4 year's.

For the sake of a tenner or so I like to get it done more regular. Probably overkill but hey.

Fuel isn't as dirty as it used to be plus all in tank pumps have there own filter too usually.

PB Clio 172
God the petrol is much cheaper here than where the pics were from. 131.9 I paid earlier

Plymouth is a great place to fill up

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
LoLS. I love a good fuel thread!

Oh and how much does 25 litres of Fuel weigh?

Titanium 182
In my last 182 I ran out of fuel in morrisons car park. My ex pushed it into the petrol station on site. LOL

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've managed over £70 in my clio before with vpower. Can't remember the litres though

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
It'd been a few months since I brimmed the Cup and somehow managed to squeeze £66.50 worth of V-Power @ 148.9p/l, but that's only 45L odd.

'53' clio 172 cup
sounds like a fun game but im not going to be taking part. always just put £10 - £20 in at a time to keep weight down, no point lugging 50 ltrs around. dead weight. (i work local so no point filling it)

Flamer
image.jpgThis was on Friday

On the 9th December 2011, I managed 52.95L in my 172 it was £1.329 back then and cost me £70.37, I averaged 34.43 mpg traveling 401 miles, lol, I don't drive slow, honest.

Best this year is 46.50L 26.10 mpg 267 miles, rubbish

Last edited:
  PH2 RS172
one notch from the bottom cost me 58 quid of tesco 99 ron last week. that plus a 1-2 ron millers additive aswell lol. i always try to keep it topped up sos not to dredge crap up from the bottom of the tank :-/