ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much fuel have you put in your 172/182 in one fill up? As much as this?

02 Clio 172
I can't upload the pic for some reason?? But I got my highest amount so far the other day. 48.49 litres of VPower @ £143.9p per litre. Cost me £69.78p. I also chucked in 500ml of that NOS additive stuff at the start. I reckon I could've got to the full 50 if I'd've kept trickling it in.

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Ooo, I'll have to take a pic when I fill up on weds, I've been testing how accurate the fuel sender is on the test mode and its at 0L but still driving, plus I want to put a fresh tank of high octane rather than a mix!

clio 182 sport
I always just chuck £20-25 in of fuel, dont understand why people fill there fuel tanks right up unless your going on long drive your just carrying around extra wieght and i have never let it get so low the fuel light comes on either :/

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I always just chuck £20-25 in of fuel, dont understand why people fill there fuel tanks right up unless your going on long drive your just carrying around extra wieght and i have never let it get so low the fuel light comes on either :/

It just feels good to have a full tank, you feel free and limitless. Plus, imagine if there was a strike or something happened to the refineries? Then it'd be nice to have a full tank in your car :)

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
My misses told me that one of there coach drivers filled a full 500litre tank with vpower diesel or similiar brand the other day made me lol bigtime woudnt wouldn't of liked to see the price as that's pretty expensive

Gonna fill mine up on payday see what I get its a non sport but same tank I'm assuming

Turbo 182 Alfa 159

A tank last a week if im lucky in mine, usually 4-5 days. So its easier to brim it than have to visit all the time.

Ibiza FR Edition
I always feel that any extra trips (depending on how far you are from a petrol station of course) negate any cost savings from having a little less fuel in.