ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many Rs owners from Aberdeen area

I know this may have been posted before, but i'm bored.

How many Clio and Rs Clio owners come from the Aberdeen Area ? ?

ferryhill . its totaly standard no mods at all . alloy wheels low profile tyers ats it . i was looking to put the renault original wheels back on if i could find a set in aberdeen or round about . i seen in one of your posts u got your belts done where did u get them done as i need to get mine done

ferryhill . its totaly standard no mods at all . alloy wheels low profile tyers ats it . i was looking to put the renault original wheels back on if i could find a set in aberdeen or round about . i seen in one of your posts u got your belts done where did u get them done as i need to get mine done

Mackie Motors Renault in Brechin did my Aux and Cambelt for £550 :)

120208CambeltAccessoriesBeltChange.jpg

Evans Halshaw in Aberdeen wanted 600 odd quid :(

Car Clinic would do it for £500, so i just went to Mackie's for the other 50 quid.

And a lot of the other garages in Aberdeen don't have the camshaft locking tools to allow it to be changed :( so i just went to Brechin.

What miles are you on the now ?

Any pics of your motor ?

just turned 63k i will post some pics . do u no anyone with wheels mate as the ones on it r pish good tyres pish wheels. looking for the original ones to put back on the car , i have seen a couple of sports in town in the last couple of weeks

I'll keep any eye out for ya Greg ;)

Any pics of your Cup ?

And was you in ASDA Portlethen about suppertime tonight ?

As i spotted a 172 Cup lowered on Apex springs. (i think Apex Springs are yellow)

alfa romeo gtv v6
Nice plate btw :D

IS it your cup thats up for sale on PH?
cheers its my initials!:cool: yeh it is really dont wanna sell it but with this tax sh*t coming into place and needing to move out something older and faster is on the cards before i settle down.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
just turned 63k i will post some pics . do u no anyone with wheels mate as the ones on it r pish good tyres pish wheels. looking for the original ones to put back on the car , i have seen a couple of sports in town in the last couple of weeks

Have you seen me :approve: will keep an eye out for ya;)

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Have you seen me :approve: will keep an eye out for ya;)

I think I've seen you in the town a couple of times. A cup with a private plate?

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Alright Ross, howz the old girl going! I miss it now! :( Wish i'd kept it!

Hey Ali. It's going well, went through the MOT in March without any major issues, just a couple of track rod ends. I had the timing belt done, and a full service whilst it was at the garage so it's all good. I'm planning something a bit newer in the summer tho, just got to decide what I want.

How's the vee going? I spotted you on Union street a few weeks ago, it's looking tip top.

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I think I've seen you in the town a couple of times. A cup with a private plate?

Yeah thats the one mate. whats your reg i will look out for ya

and roofis thats such so close a match VFV and VAV :lolup: both black 172's, you have a twin mate:)

It's M846 WSR. It used to have French style plates, but I had to take them off for the MOT so it's back to standard plates now.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Alright Ross, howz the old girl going! I miss it now! :( Wish i'd kept it!

Hey Ali. It's going well, went through the MOT in March without any major issues, just a couple of track rod ends. I had the timing belt done, and a full service whilst it was at the garage so it's all good. I'm planning something a bit newer in the summer tho, just got to decide what I want.

How's the vee going? I spotted you on Union street a few weeks ago, it's looking tip top.

lol! keep us in mind when you come to sell! lol! Mite be after a track car! haha! And one thinks i was silly to sell!!! :( But i needed to at that point!

Vee's all paid off now so chuft to bits with her! - Runnin sweet and soon to be resprayed! :)

CX-7,westfield,ix20
A bit late but...

I'm in Aberdeen.

Black 182 with D7 PNY plate (my name's David John Penny incase people are wondering about the random letters lol)

Dave