ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many people picked theirs up with 9 miles?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I've been seeing more and more people talking about picking their cars up with just 9 miles on it, and I just wondered how many of us got our cars with 9 miles on

I know I did, so who else?

Abarth 500
When I worked at a Renault garage, most of our new cars came delivered with either 4 or 7 miles on the clock (but rarely 5 or 6?? :S)
By the time I'd been up the road to put some juice in, the would then be sold with either 6 or 9 :D

ph2 172
mine was on 15 when i bought it, apparently the chap at the dealers had to go and tax it or something.

Probably dogging it around more like!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
ollie82 said:
mine was on 15 when i bought it, apparently the chap at the dealers had to go and tax it or something.

i didnt know that you had to take the car with you for that!

106 GTi
Another member of the 9 mile club here.

P3010001.jpg

They never gave me no fuel though!

Megane Mk4
Dan Page said:
actually, 10 months later and it now has 22,500!

haaahaaaaa .. 8 months old and mines on 12430 already .....
due its service ;)

*All these getting lost to meets that does it* :D :clown: ;)

lol

Ford Fiesta
13 when delivered. Extra road testing to set the nav up apparantly. Looked at nav and it had been to a service guys house about 3 mile away.

106 GTi
Liam182 said:
13 when delivered. Extra road testing to set the nav up apparantly. Looked at nav and it had been to a service guys house about 3 mile away.

Bet he had a nice rag home in it for his lunch then! :(

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
cant remember with mine but by teh time it got passed down to me it was at 116,000

mums new one was at 54 miles because it got brought down from glasgow because renault sent the wrong colour to the stirling garage!!

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
2! then I test drove it for 8miles and it was roadtested by the garage for 2!

1.2 16v Dynamique
ollie82 said:

exactly the same as mine, mine was an 05 pre registered also.