ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many inferno orange Clio 182's

Clio 182 FF inferno
Hi I've just bought a Clio 182 full fat with both cup packs in inferno orange and I really haven't seen many of them around at all and have been told they are quite rare, anybody have any idea how many there are left? And/or how many were made to start with?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ive owned a black one a silver one and the inferno..

182 inferno longest car ive ever owned and ive owned 15+ cars... including a new elise back in 06.

i was kidding ;)

Clio 182 FF inferno
I want recaros in mine what recaros do you guys have? The trophy seats? Or the clio 197 recaro sportster cs seats?

Astra (H) VXR
Where abouts are you from? Over the last couple of days I driven past one in this colour every day on my way to work.. Never seen it before up until this week..

Ph2 Clio 172
Anyone from Hedge End on here with one? Judging by the fact its always parked in the Hedge End Halfords car park I'm assuming they work there. I'd be interested to know how you blanked the headlight washers?