ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many from Doncaster

im from donny mate, same with 172mgw and i think blue streak(has a racing blue 182) i only just realised u are the chris off pgac with blaze yellow nosd gti !?!

yeah we have meets every so often, ur more then welcome to come, if u become a full member u will be able to post on meets section :)

cheers lads.

Richy, you a member of PGAC? Yeah thats me with the nosd gti but cos im sellin up the gas and a few other tweaks are off the car now :(, didnt realise there were many from Doncaster though there looks to be more from Rotherham/sheffield. I had a look over at the meets section but couldnt find a meet for this area, over at the PGAC we have monthly meets at Barnsley, could possible mingle with them on an occasion when i get the 182:). Think ill become a member when the new beast comes.

Where bouts in Donny you from then? Im in Cantley.

yeah i am a member of PGAC mate, was about to buy a 205gti and crashed me vtr lol ended up buying a williams 3!!

yeah theres a few from donny but mainly from roth area, we dont have a actual monthly meet like on PGAC , but keep a eye out, as far as i know theres gonna be a meet planned for soon, we dont normally meet and stay in car park like u lot do, normally a spirited drive/meet! good fun too:)

oh im from adwick-le-street btw , i think u was the gti that slaughtered my vtr hehe TLGP:oops:

Yeah i know Craggy, seen him on here. Think he has a mate with a couple of williams.

Wish they had drives over at the PGAC meets, would be alot better but then again a few over on there dont have "FAST" cars so would be awcward.

When do you think i sloughted your VTR? Cant remember racing 1 but i have a sh!t memry. Do you know that lad on the SSC with the Super charged VTR from Donny?

hardcore sax, i know of him but not met him or seen the car in flesh!

it was a few month back now was on bawtry road at cantley bridge, lasted all of 5 secs lol i found out off bren lol

yeah meets are much better with drive, we have 1.2 clios all sorts joining in!

(i know craggy too, only down road)

[Edited by richy on 19 September 2004 at 9:05pm]

Cool, yeah Brens car is sorted out now with the 16v and T/Bs, quite a street sleeper for those who dont know.

That supercharged saxo is quick, had a blast with him about a year and a half back when my car was more or less standard, i went to overtake him with a run up, just by the race course and he just put his foot down as i was about to pass him and i just soiled my pants cos the lanes were merging into 1 and i couldnt get past , it makes some megga torque, he eased off though and let me in, had a talk with him a bit further up and he was a nice guy.

lol suppose to pretty dam fast his vtr,

yeah brens car looks very nice, subtle! heard it at trax roaring round track lol

when u getting the 182 btw? what colour etc

182, GTR, C63

Im from rotherham and know richy and joel. Have to go for a drive when you get your 182 then. Joel just wondering if it was you in the beach friday nite (in rotherham)?

2004 1.2 Dynamique

nah mate, i wanted to go out but all my mates are boring and saving up, so ended up stayin in, u have a good night?

2004 1.2 Dynamique

lol ye i like it in beach, i propa wanna go out this weekend but all mates are boring f**kas!!

Quote: Originally posted by richy on 19 September 2004
yeah i am a member of PGAC mate, was about to buy a 205gti and crashed me vtr lol ended up buying a williams 3!! yeah theres a few from donny but mainly from roth area, we dont have a actual monthly meet like on PGAC , but keep a eye out, as far as i know theres gonna be a meet planned for soon, we dont normally meet and stay in car park like u lot do, normally a spirited drive/meet! good fun too:)oh im from adwick-le-street btw , i think u was the gti that slaughtered my vtr hehe TLGP:oops:

fao richy!! you wouldnt happen to live on lynden avenue would you by any chance????

182, GTR, C63

Yeah had a good night. I just saw a guy on my way in who looked like ya and also seen him again in meadowhall. You got a lookalike mate!