ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how many are left...

corsa ecoflex
been chatting with my dad today about my ph1 172 after i allowed him to take it for a spin he is 65 and loved it as he has a 1.4 punto..he asked me how many where left in the uk and i had no idea,so does anyone know

AK

M240i
there may be 1 less anyone as G4Z managed to fcuk his on the Campbeltown run :rasp:

Ph1's are really growing on me tbh!

But dont know the answer to your Q lol!

ITB'd Ph1 172
I've just rescued one from an insurance yard so that will be one back on the road soon! :)

Dunno how many are about though!

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
i think there were 1357 registered but as to how many are left i think we can only guess.
I reckon there are probably about 1100?!?!?

clio trophy No56
Sure this is a question everyone would love to know about the car they own, when i owned a Astor GTI6 there was only 60 made and i only knew of 1 being wrote off. Now i own the Trophy and know of approx 4 being wrote off, sure there will be more though, so maybe i dont have 056/500 anymore, maybe 056/490 or something?

Got to say the ph1's are growing on me, if i had a few spare ££££ i would probably buy one, after i bought another good GTI6 that is..

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Sure this is a question everyone would love to know about the car they own, when i owned a Astor GTI6 there was only 60 made and i only knew of 1 being wrote off. Now i own the Trophy and know of approx 4 being wrote off, sure there will be more though, so maybe i dont have 056/500 anymore, maybe 056/490 or something?

Got to say the ph1's are growing on me, if i had a few spare ££££ i would probably buy one, after i bought another good GTI6 that is..

Well number 322 is still going strong!
A mate of mine has just bought a sunflower yellow ph1 and it really is a nice looking car, love the front ends on them! keep thinking about selling the T buying something practical and then buying a ph1 to turn into a track toy for the weekends!

Audi TT
I had a UK spec RX7 of which 124 were sold and I know quite a few got written off. Mine went to live in Sweden when I sold it so one less in the UK after that as well.

The PH1's are growing on me also but I never liked the bluey green interior on them.

A ANIMAL
Well number 322 is still going strong!
A mate of mine has just bought a sunflower yellow ph1 and it really is a nice looking car, love the front ends on them! keep thinking about selling the T buying something practical and then buying a ph1 to turn into a track toy for the weekends!

What do you need practicality for?

It's perfectly practical for most things imo!!!

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
If i got a ph1 i'd like to completey strip it, proper cage, tight little bucket seats and so on so sod using something like that for day to day use.

How's the flamer compared with the troff then? I'm assuming your selling the T?

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Ok Joe so i've just seen your other post about what's happened, top stuff buddy!

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Not to sure to be honest, i'm just about to have the shocks rebuilt and i'm going to change the top mounts, ball joints and a few other bits so i think i'm going to keep hold of it for a while yet.
I'm of on holiday in it soon, going to do spa, nurburgring and then spend a week in the alps so after that i'm sure it definitely won't be for sale!
I'll keep an eye out, i wouldn't mind having a look at yours actually, be interested to see what your scorpion sounds like.

audi a6 3.0tdi
If i got a ph1 i'd like to completey strip it, proper cage, tight little bucket seats and so on so sod using something like that for day to day use.

How's the flamer compared with the troff then? I'm assuming your selling the T?
I've got exactly whats listed above apart from the rollcage i'm willing to swap for the trophy lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
An impossible question to be answered without someone who works dor the DVLA and a s**t load of spare time.

Keeping in mind that there were 1,357 Phase 1's registered in the UK and 14,022 in total including the UK and the rest of Europe.

To put a number to it would be a ball-ache and a half i reckon