ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Long Till Your Next Car/Clio?

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Still in the honeymoon period with our 172... But can't think of anything I'd want to repace it with other than a V6. Ask me again when it brakes down tho... I'll probably be begging for a 5 door oil burning VW or summit.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
im on my second car since december, hopefully fingers crossed ill be gettin a sexual 172 in october come my 19th and insurance renewal

acp

Mk1 '97 Clio 1.2L Panache
I've been through three cars (1.4 Nova, 1.6 Astra, 1.2 Clio) in less than a year and it's getting expensive, so I'm hoping to keep this last one for a while now. Assuming it doesn't screw up on me!

Megane R26
I have an 07 plate Fiesta ST at the moment - that will go before the 09 plates come out (and I have 3 years NCB), and I will find the mintest 182 FF with Cup Packs I can, ideally with Recaro's.

I may even get a Trophy, but I don't like the colour :(

No more new cars for me though, the depreciation is shocking.