ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long have you owned your Clio?

Clio 197
I had my old mk2 ph1 1.2 8v RN for 7 years got in brand new back in 1999 and in 2006 I change it to mk2 RSi now:)

A4 Avant & A3
I think it's gotta be about 19/20 months that i've had my cup.

I did have a pug 309gti for about 5 years :) ... never really cost me a penny in all of them too.. i had to sell it in the end as i wanted a newer car & the thing just wouldn't die lol

Clio 182
I've had mine for 6 months, but definately like this, its cheaper than my last car, Fiat Coupe 20vt, missed the performence in a turbo, but this has taken time, and really enjoy driving this now, and its really good driving this around London!

Its econmical and perfect to park in small spaces. all rounder car.

think I'm most longer owned clio lol

You don't still own that car so your not the longest Clio owner.

I think Fred might hold the recond I'm he's owned his more than me. Then aaintheres somtimes the odd (not saying ther eodd people jsyt they don't appear much) valver owner who's owned the car from new who'd win.

Clio 197
think I'm most longer owned clio lol

You don't still own that car so your not the longest Clio owner.

I think Fred might hold the recond I'm he's owned his more than me. Then aaintheres somtimes the odd (not saying ther eodd people jsyt they don't appear much) valver owner who's owned the car from new who'd win.

oh right that alright then lol

PHS 1 172 SILVER
well im a bit of a pain i have had my valvar for nearly 4 months and i love it to bits, but i get board easy i have buy a different car every year. im 20 nearly 21 and i passed when i was 18 and in that time i have had 3 cars and im looking for another valvar so i will have two lol:)

audi a6 3.0tdi
i've had mine six months and already done 16.500 miles in it! i'm going to back off a bit now with the mileage. lucky for me itss still under average miles :)

Had mine 11 months and have had NOTHING at all go wrong with it!!
i've never had that before! and they say renaults reliability is crap!
its gonna get a service and belt change v.soon so hope that doesn't rattle something it shouldn't.
I've never been so happy in a car as i am in this, its gonna be a long time before i think of changing it. Done 41k altogether, i've done 11k.

Lotus Elise 111R
Two and a half years for me, 23k done by me, fantastic and totally reliable. Off to Rentech for the 36k and checkup soon.

Piers

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Two and a half years, loved it..........

watch this space ;)

R

Rachel Anne

had my 1.2 16v for about 2 and half years! my 172 i have since xmas just gone! (five months) x

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
not even broke in lol!

You should get a 197 as a daily hack and get a ph1 as a track weapon ;)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Feb 2005 for this one, had the 19 for 4 years before that and that's the longest I've owned a car.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
First car and almost a year now, plan on changing in either 6 or 12 months, for different insurance costs and mounting costs on mine.

LY V6 with Recaros
Had it about 1 year 7 months now. Still love it! :D Although hope to get vee in the next year :)

just under 2 yr's which is good for me . Before the cup i used to change car's every 6 to 8 months . lol