ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How gorgeous is this Vee?

'02 MG TF160
For me, the addition of those 18" Compomotives makes the V6 look a million times better...

10-1.jpg

http://www.rims-cars.co.uk/RIMSStock/10.htm

I want!!!!!

LY V6 with Recaros
^^ Me too. The guy from rims cars in on V6.net though, apparently the car is immaculate.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Love those Wheels, Love the Colour coulda done with being Ph2 tho ;)

I had some White Compomotive MO's on my old corsa, Loved them!!

Andy

It's nice, but I much prefer mine tbh.

The only wheels i'd change mine for would be the v6 trophy alloys (rare as hell alloys though)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Terrible! Esp on Mars which is very rare on the mk1...mk2 aswell come to think of it

There's an acid with those wheels too, Not a fan at all.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
10-2.jpg

Wheels on the front look good, but from the rear view they just dont suit the car at all in my opinion...
10-5.jpg

BG 182
The standard wheels look good enough for me on the vee anyways, I wouldnt spend my money on aftermarket stuff, Id rather put the money towards cleaning products and other little bits, however still looks pretty shexay :p

Golf R soon...
I spoke to John, the director or RIM cars about this car and he said it was the most immaculate V6 he had seen!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I love it and i am a vee owner! Mucho respecto!! :cool:

Tis a bit too expensive though. Should be priced at £12000 defo not £15000, thats mk2 money!!