ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How does cruse control work?

Audi A4 quattro 2.7
Daft question. Only in the past day got round to actually driving my Clio as using works car. How do you turn on cruise? I press the button, to the green setting, tried orange as well as can't remember which is the speed limiter and cruise. I then, press the arrow up but nothing happens on the dash, tried the R button and O.

Works car you press cruise then press +. Maybe it's broke?

Clio 197
Green is cruise control

Press plus to match the speed, 0 to stop, R to resume

Then +\- to alter speed whilst using

Audi A4 quattro 2.7
I set it to green, dash says set Mph or whatever. I'm doing around 30-35 and press +/- and nothing happens

Clio 197
I know With mine the buttons aren't as responsive and Mine require a little more pressure for it to work especially on the +\-

Other than that maybe try the speed limiter as well then you can rule out if the buttons on the steering wheel are faulty?

Audi A4 quattro 2.7
I know With mine the buttons aren't as responsive and Mine require a little more pressure for it to work especially on the +\-

Other than that maybe try the speed limiter as well then you can rule out if the buttons on the steering wheel are faulty?
Going to take it out in a bit for a test. I have recently changed the steering wheel so maybe I haven't connect something right, I never tested it before I changed it like.. Hope it's nothing serious. Night driving with cruise is the best ahah