ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How dodgy is this?!! Fake service history for sale

Day

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not illegal to sell, only illegal if used in fraudulant cases.

Dodgy as hell though... reminds me my MOT is due soon ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Roadster Coupe
Ive just emailed my renault dealer, obvious that someone who worked for renault mustve stolen the stamps.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
and More To The Point, You Will Easily Increase The Value Of Your Renault When It Comes To Selling, So Money Well Spent.

next Day Delivery Available And Recorded/signed For Postage Is Free!

blank Unstamped Books Also Available.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Vectra :(
£50 for a cambelt change before you sell the car....thats cheap :)

Only joking, things like this shoudnt be sold on ebay. Then again there is also someone who knows someone etc etc that can get them...

VERY wrong!!

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  clio 182 black /gold
If it is stamped for a cam belt from a dealer and the car was sold and the cam belt snapped. Would the new owner check and find out it was false and get the person who bought the book?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why can't you see where it' been stamped in the pic? i'm definately not buying now;)

**edit*

just read all the listing...doh

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Leeshez said:
If it is stamped for a cam belt from a dealer and the car was sold and the cam belt snapped. Would the new owner check and find out it was false and get the person who bought the book?

could just be a random failure though!! unless the outside of the belt was frayed, which would be a age related thing due to the atmosphere perishing the rubber.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Theres a sticky at the top of this section about reporting people to ebay. We should all be wary and do what we can to stop this kind of thing happening. Afterall, when we buy a car one of the first things people ask is "does it have full service history".

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
you can buy service stamps off ebay too!! my mate bought a vauxhall one...