ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do i remove bullets and dimonds

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
wondering if anyone can help me remove my bullets and dimonds front and rear as im wanting to cover them in 3m di noc carbon also dash strips steering wheel and gear knob insert

is it just a case of sticking something behind them and priseing them of carefuly trying not to break clips or is there an actual way of doing them

cheers daz

Steering insert - just pull hard.
Gear insert - just lever out.
Dash strips - open glove box and pull.
Diamonds - pull off.
bullets - screwdriver to lever off.

dci1.5 look RS
pull off?? you don't have to remove the front bumper to remove the diamond?? there is not any bits on the diamonds??

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
i have some bullets alreay di-noc'd, id do you a swap for mine...

and check out my full interior set already di-noc'd in for sale section

Seriously, everything just pulls off. The hardest one is the steering wheel insert, you will think it's about to snap but it won't. You might find it easier to pop one side of the airbag off from behind first.

Go carefully and you won't break anything.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
door badges can be pulled off too without screwdrivers - you can get a couple of fingers under the bottom corner and then pull it upwards - it seems like it is going to snap but it doesn't!

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
cheers for the help is it a case of pulling off for the rear bumper insert aswell or in there bits on the inside of the bumper i need to tackle ??

cheers

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
For bullets i'd rather remove the bump strip, only needs a hard shove towards the back of the car, much easier to remove the bullet then. If you try and lever it out still on the car, i'd put good money on you snapping the clips tbh!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
cheers for the help is it a case of pulling off for the rear bumper insert aswell or in there bits on the inside of the bumper i need to tackle ??

cheers

You need to be v careful when removing it mate, otherwise you will damage the retaining clips.