ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do I advertise Renault V6?

Golf R
Hello, I work at a garage in Louth, Lincs and we have a gorgeous Clio V6 in stock and I wondered how do I advertise it on here please? We only have one Renault in stock so I don't think it is worth us registering with a Trader account but if I do have to then how do I apply for one and how much does it cost? Can't seem to find info under the 'Traders' tab.
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_8922.JPG
    IMG_8922.JPG
    415 KB · Views: 488

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hello, I work at a garage in Louth, Lincs and we have a gorgeous Clio V6 in stock and I wondered how do I advertise it on here please? We only have one Renault in stock so I don't think it is worth us registering with a Trader account but if I do have to then how do I apply for one and how much does it cost? Can't seem to find info under the 'Traders' tab.
Thank you!

Hi,

If its just the one car you are selling then you can access the ‘for sale’ section simply by becoming a full member (£12).

Ron

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Louth! 30 mins from me (used to be 15 mins 20 years ago until the roads became busy!)

Cool cars in Louth are few and fair between.