ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hot Chick in a Black 182 filling up in Asda @ Boldon

Clio V6
Approx 10:00pm tonight. ;) Private registration T15 **** soz cant remeber the rest of the reg. Anyone on here?

PS my first post sorry if this is the wrong forum ettiquette!!

Daz

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
It was me out in my weekend clobber

PC270015.gif

BLACK 182
If ur jking then LOL, if not see below

:nono: im on a budget, lol! You seen the price of fuel or u been sleeping for the last 5 yrs haha! Its either stick asda petrol in or get rid of the car ! Which wud u rather? Hmmmm tough call ! U know what i mean tho!

My standard 182 keeps up with my bfs 172 cup in which he wont put anything other than vpower in it ,it has various mod's/ re map etc & rolling road came out at 184bhp, i think anyways. Im sure he will prob elaborate but :rasp: .... u catch me drift anyways ......... Rant over !

So i think what im tryin to say is ASDA all the way !!!!

The Bus and MRT
PMSL, 1st post... did you just sign up to the forum because you spotted a hot bird in a clio mate ;)

Clio V6
Yeah thats the one Miss T15ghe, cool reg & nice car and as i said good looking lass! Just cos she got a bf doesnt make her ugly does it mate haha! Im spoken for so im not chasing her booty! I just appreciate good lookin women.
Nah didnt just sign up cos of the hot chick but it was a good place to start posting dont u think ? lol
:evil:

Approx 10:00pm tonight. ;) Private registration T15 **** soz cant remeber the rest of the reg. Anyone on here?

PS my first post sorry if this is the wrong forum ettiquette!!

Daz

How odd :s
You have both used the same computer last night ;)

BLACK 182
If ur jking then LOL, if not see below

:nono: im on a budget, lol! You seen the price of fuel or u been sleeping for the last 5 yrs haha! Its either stick asda petrol in or get rid of the car ! Which wud u rather? Hmmmm tough call ! U know what i mean tho!

My standard 182 keeps up with my bfs 172 cup in which he wont put anything other than vpower in it ,it has various mod's/ re map etc & rolling road came out at 184bhp, i think anyways. Im sure he will prob elaborate but :rasp: .... u catch me drift anyways ......... Rant over !

So i think what im tryin to say is ASDA all the way !!!!

CAN I JUST INFORM ALL .... ASDA PETROL IS GOING DOWN TO 113.9P A LITRE!!!

AS I SAID ASDA ALL THE WAY !!!!

BLACK 182
Out of interest, whats the letters stand for - I noticed the other cars got quite a similar reg?

PS, Morrisons petrol down to 111.9 :rasp:[/quote]

Is it my god how cheap well u know considering ?? Morrisons all the way haha

My surname is Tighe

Black 172...KN53EL*
Out of interest, whats the letters stand for - I noticed the other cars got quite a similar reg?

PS, Morrisons petrol down to 111.9 :rasp:

Is it my god how cheap well u know considering ?? Morrisons all the way haha

My surname is Tighe[/quote]

Ah, i see...Now I know :D

Loving the power of Admin Rights! :)

D.

Come on then lets have a look at your cars cos i cant remeber ever seeing a black clio v6 in Sunderland? or do u not drive perhaps u little sh*t!!!!!

Ok so it was the night before according to the stats :rasp:

And yes I do drive, not in Sunderland. However I have been to Boldon recently, nice smart garage nearby I seem to remember :)