ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hoses for Brembo Conversion

Oddesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, FK2 Type R
Just sourcing all the parts for the Brembo conversion on my 172 Cup, looking at braided lines, I'm assuming I'll have to buy 197 hoses for the front, but will the rears from that kit fit my car or will I have to buy fronts for a 197 and rear for a 172/182?

Cheers!

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
I take it yours is a mk2 Clio? If so you will need lines making up. Mk2 end to 197 the other end on one line. Goodridge made my conversion lines. Only for front... rears is mk2 lines as there’s no need to change the rear caliper. Unless you really want 197 rear calipers...not sure if anyone makes a spacer for the rears?

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
Does anyone know what's the size for the Brembo caliper brake hose fitting ?

I am trying to make some custom Hel brake lines, but I don't know the fitting size for the brembo caliper ( from a Clio 197 / Megane 225 ).

Is it Banjo M8, M10 / 3/8" , M11 / 7/16" or M12 ?

I suppose the fitting angle is straight, right ?

Attachments

• banjo.png
    banjo.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 47
Does anyone know what's the size for the Brembo caliper brake hose fitting ?

I am trying to make some custom Hel brake lines, but I don't know the fitting size for the brembo caliper ( from a Clio 197 / Megane 225 ).

Is it Banjo M8, M10 / 3/8" , M11 / 7/16" or M12 ?

I suppose the fitting angle is straight, right ?
M10 and a 15-30deg angle helps