ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Horn!

none :(
Ok, basically my horn has gone dead, i press the button to scare the old lady with her shopping trolley and nothing! not even a squeak...hehe (thats a joke, i dont go around scaring old ladies....) anyway i was round my mates and we were messing about outside and we wondered whos horn was loudest...dont ask....but he won as mine was pathetic so we went off for a bit, when i went to leave i pressed the horn again to say bye and nothing happened, i have checked the fuse and it is not blown. anyone have any ideas? cheers :cool:

ps. is it the big round black thing at the back of the engine just under the windscreen:eek: thanks :) never tried to do anythin with a horn before

M2 Competition
On the 2.0's it lives behind the wheel arch on the passenger side, just above where the fogs would be. If its same on 1.2's, likely that the plug going into the back of the horn unit has come loose. If so, insulating tape it back in tight.

is it easy to get to? as it is kinda in that position but its got things infront of it covering 3/4 of it up....i will go and have a look..

mini cooper (RIP 172)
get an air horn and hang out of the window, much better:rasp:

but i'm sure u'll fail an mot for no horn!

luckily it failed about 2 days AFTER the mot so i have a good year to get one sorted :p....but i am liking the air horn idea....can you get them for your car ;)