ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hope this is right place,good Insurance?

hey guys, im currently 20 with 3 years driving and 2 years no claims, i want insurance on a 172 but dont really wanna pay more than £120 a month, any ideas on best insurance??

any help will be apreciated, thanks

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
How many points do you have?

im 21, 3yrs driving and 2yrs NCB, and cheapest i have found is 1580 with Adrian flux,,

you might want to try Adrian flux,brentacre,bell etc, you really need to look around tbh, might be cheaper for 1 person but not for the other, also depends what category area you live in,

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
How many points do you have?

im 21, 3yrs driving and 2yrs NCB, and cheapest i have found is 1580 with Adrian flux,,

you might want to try Adrian flux,brentacre,bell etc, you really need to look around tbh, might be cheaper for 1 person but not for the other, also depends what category area you live in,

Bloody hell ... I'm 21, 4 years driving and 4 years NCB ... got quoted £690 for my renewal this year on the 182! I even thought that was expensive!

Just shows how much NCB's are worth!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
At 20 with 3ncb, renewal on my modified 182 was going to be 1130 or something, fully comp with the trimmings.

i have no points mate, got one with admiral like 1280 or something but then into monthly payments its like 1800 kwid :(

106 GTI
Bloody hell ... I'm 21, 4 years driving and 4 years NCB ... got quoted £690 for my renewal this year on the 182! I even thought that was expensive!

Just shows how much NCB's are worth!

That must be your postcode

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Get a credit card with 12 months 0% on new purchases then.

Reluctantly I've done just that only last week ... Tesco are offering a 12 months 0% deal at the moment on any purchases, plus I get my clubcard points too!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Um

I'm 26. Past my car test nov 08 and just got my Clio. Paying just under 1k fully comp :)

In nov 09 it drops over half!

Amazingly with admirel. Shame I can't find a
ompany to take my 10 years no claims on bikes into consideration

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Im 21 4 yrs NCB paid £720 ish or something close this year

Last year at 20 paid £1.2k

Iceburg 172FF
Im 25 4yrs NCB with my mum as a named driver, was paying 850 with tesco, just phoned up and got a quote with esure for £519, bit of a drop there :D