ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hooter's. Sunday 21st November

Megane 225 F1
hooters.gif

hooters.jpg

:drunk:

There is now a Hooters in Bristol so I think we should check it out and see what it's all about.....but I think we already know ;)

So Sunday evening around 7:00pm.

Get your names down!

1. Willdot.

Clio
I went the other Saturday. Didn't even get in. 90 minute wait for a table. From what I could tell by the size of the girl on the door, she had eaten them all.

Megane 225 F1
That's a lie Pete. They knew who you were and got turned away because they didn't want the harrasment. It's ok. We can sneak you in ;)

LY 197
hey i dunno if ill b able to make this date yet but would love to meet a few other bristol base sport owners anybody meet on random days??? plus i dnt know n e one!! :(

Megane 225 F1
Who's coming?

So far the only definates are me, ash and Dan' (but I haven't spoken to the short c**t for a while so not sure)

Megane 225 F1
Not happening mate.

Can't get hold of any one. I honestly thought there would be lots of interest in this :(

I would go but not on a school night. :eek: Too far for me otherwise. A meet like this needs to have lots of people to make it more enjoyable.

SchwepTek™
Im around now and have transport! :)

Free most nights as me and the boys dont tend to plan things till last minute.

Last edited: