ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Home brew almost sheep boost bus build ect

172 cup, Impreza P1
How does the tax thing work by buying from the states? Do you only have to worry about it hrmc find out?

Also, bit of a long shot but was wondering if you knew my mate who is in the marines and has been based down in your neck of the woods? Hid name is sgt Martin 'slim' Pitman.

Just read the full thread mate, great read & good result winning the car to start with. You defo wont be dissapointed going the supercharged route i absolutely love mine.

Ive just got my new C30-94 rotrex & its an 85mm pully same as my old one i think they all the same size for the F4R. Good price on the 630 injectors too think mine where £240 :(

So build is sort of on hold now till after christmas

but been buying a few bits

2012-11-09143853.gif

New dephaser and water pump

link pipe

and a new clutch from paul at rs tuning should be as good as a paddle hopefully

2012-11-09144015.gif

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Nice Build Chris, I remeber having a go in this at the SRR meet when you first got it lol! Hope your well, look forward to more progress.

finally got a ph 1 fuel set up sorted, now need to trim it and fit a walbro 225 pump

2013-01-10222131_zps98082d6f.jpg

also in the process of clearing out my room and i found theses :dead: and tried them on

2013-01-10210319_zps49a3e155.jpg

look total gash compared to ph 2 lights

2013-01-10205918_zps7baa69cb.jpg

does anyone know the part number for a megane crank pulley with the woodruff key in it?

have searched on here just cant seem to find it

now on a course for a year, so car has sort of hit a stand still

2013-02-07112245_zpsc56cfc56.gif

hence the dust / dirt

although started on sorting my inlet out, had a rough idea of what i wanted

so bought this as a start

T2eC16J0E9s37FpwBRRigBwJdw60_12_zps8353903b.gif

gtir inlet, plan is to make a manifold adapter to fit the head with injector bosses welded on

Progress at last

Finally managed to get the head done

It needed all the valve guides replacing ........£££

2013-10-17211606_zps2c3d4aed.gif

fitted with the supertech valves and springs

2013-10-17211539_zps8550b327.gif

cost far more than i was expecting, but at least i now have an almost spankers new head as a base line to start from

next re bore

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
finally got a ph 1 fuel set up sorted, now need to trim it and fit a walbro 225 pump

2013-01-10222131_zps98082d6f.jpg

also in the process of clearing out my room and i found theses :dead: and tried them on

2013-01-10210319_zps49a3e155.jpg

look total gash compared to ph 2 lights

2013-01-10205918_zps7baa69cb.jpg

does anyone know the part number for a megane crank pulley with the woodruff key in it?

have searched on here just cant seem to find it

Hey buddy, is it the drive belt pulley or the timing belt pulley your after?

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Thought so, looked up part numbers yesterday, both the Clio 182 and Megane R26 share the same part number!! Either they have superseded the 182 one so that it has the key now or it's not the pulley with the key! I can prob order one and send it back if it doesn't have the key though..

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
T2eC16hzUE9s39ee0BRRiifQh460_12_zpsf6d2c74e.gif

hopefully end up with something like this ^

Is that Neil Adam's one?

Looks very familiar from when I mapped his westfield.

Did you get anywhere with the inlet yet? Are you going to go single throttle or multi? On a boosted motor I would go single personally.

All you need is a base manifold that has injector mounts, a flat plate, some trumpers and a spacer in the shape of the gasket.

I can dig the pictures out from my mk1 if you like?

Glad to see some progress, met your brother a few months back randomly when I popped to tesco and he mentioned your build and i knew instantly who he meant lol! Small/sad world :)

Yeah that would be good chris, will probably be next month before im back your way though

not to sure who owns the pic chip, i will be going single throttle as it will be a lot easier to map ect
im now drafted down to poole with dewis so im sure we will sort something soon
I got the idea from the pics of your mk1's

yeah its a small world lol, was he in fiesta or mondeo?

Megane 225 F1
I've missed this while I was away. Keep up the good work. Would be good to meet up again soon mate.