ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Home brew almost sheep boost bus build ect

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I'm no electrical expert but think you might have issues charging your battery from that ;)

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
I don't think you can change the pulley size when using the supercharger on a f4r.

I fitted the supercharger kit to mine last week so if you have any questions on fitting the kit just pm me and I should be able to help.

Are you fitting a meg key way pulley?

Audi A5
Really good thread this, well done chap. I look forward to this break down of prices and the end results

tbh even though it will be wallet aching to add it all up, will be quite interesting to see exactly what i spent

have a rough estimate but forget bits and bobs here and there

no doubt it will be .ooooofft could have bought this or that ect..... still a clio ...yawn

but at least i wont be selling it in a few months as the trend seems to be with boosted clios

Last edited:
  KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Spoke to Andy at Ktec last week about changing the pulley size and he said you can't.

Having a meg pulley fitted to mine at the moment, thought I wouldn't need one due to only being low boost but my car made a lot of torque so had to have one to prevent belt slip.

When are you hoping to have yours running?

ah was sure i seen someone with a 85 mm pulley on one

not to sure on when i will get time really as i am on a course at work for 3 months so time is very limited

however before january would be nice and a realistic goal atm

just looking at getting the manifolds all ceramic coated atm

Evo
Great effort, I luved this car in PFC and was desperate to win it lol, congrats.

You've certainly changed your mind a few times on the direction, personally I couldnt have said no to a set of shiny ITBs sitting in front of me. It's not all about power figures, ITBs bring an engine to life and the response, noise and usable power is such a joy to drive, on track even more so! But a superchargers not bad either.

Used to be in the army aswell, dunno how you afford all this on those shocking wages lol, are you REME?

Blue wheels are no more, fitted my pro race 2 wheels today

2012-09-15172528.jpg

think they look ok for now

turning in to a wheel *****

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im sure you can change the pulley and just make up your own adjustable idler or something if the kit doesnt have the right one, especially as you can just get Dewis to do you one no doubt, lol

big boost cup
no worries, still after more power even with the nos?

Yeah want to see what the little clio can do. If i can get 400 with nitrous I may stop there :quiet:
The pulleys can be changed its just a case of fitting the right one and finding the right belt to go with it

big boost cup
Was going to bin the rotrex for a garret gt30r over the winter. but thats looking at about 2k just for parts. I did think about the Jenvey but nitrous was the easiest option really up to 150hp for 800 notes