ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Holly 172

Around St.Ives about 1pm down the far end of town looking for a space (I was behind in my Punto) then on the other side Waitrose still looking for a space (I found one there just before you :))

Then I think again around 3.30pm by One-Stop I was in the V6 back looked funny as had the back plate off, went in to use the ramps to fit my Quiksilver exhaust and remove the sh*t bike cans the previous owner fitted.

Silver 52 Reg, i'm from just outside St.Ives

12.gif

clio008.gif

and today fitted my Quiksilver exhaust

exhaust008.gif

williams 2
that looks better andy :D

she has one of out gdi zorst's on it. LOL ill tell her about steps, she'll be well happy!! :)

Just seen her go past house and beep at me, i'm looking a state been under a Clio, Skyline, Micra, Volvo V70 and a Almera today.

Deviltronics you probably will blast me away I never get out of 3rd gear or go over 70mph :)

steps!!!! give me some credit! it was spice girls!!! yeah its a bl*ody nightmare trying to find a parking space in town, thought it was u in the punto but didnt wave just incase, then when i saw ya at one stop i couldnt stop drooling over the vee! thought i'd give ya a quick toot toot earlier, the vee looked much better!

CS Dungeon
Where abouts you from Clio Part Timer?

I'm just passed Vindis just outside of St-Ives and live part time in Hemmingford Abbots

Hello Holly......Steps:dead: