ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Holey Renault 5 16V... Williams F7R & Alpha ITBs

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
french%20car%20show%202009%20(36).jpg

Cheeers guys... Theres a few pics knocking about that people took but the sun and orange paint made taking pics a nightmare tbh

Who was taking the pics for fast car neil?

I really need to pull my finger out and get it finished off.... no rush tho ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Cheeers guys... Theres a few pics knocking about that people took but the sun and orange paint made taking pics a nightmare tbh

Who was taking the pics for fast car neil?

I really need to pull my finger out and get it finished off.... no rush tho ;)

indeed it was glenn (aka glenda) mate,
could be worth a feature...lol

LOL... Im always covered in s**t from messing with cars FCS morning every year without fail.... I always look more presentable in the afternoon (when most people have gone home lol)

Rb 182
Cheers dave

Towed down in my mates T4 Transporter....

IMG_5891.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap

Track valver + Ibiza FR
^yes you need another.. if the valver ever gives you a break from spending lol^

Wheres the rest of your FCS pics Jams?

On my laptop lol, been too busy sorting the valver out to do anyting last week. I'll get them uploaded soon. I'm always at least a week late with photo's :)