ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hit a Duck!

U/R 200
Brilliant, now iv'e just got hole where the front diamond was?
anyone know where i can get a new one with the plastic surround.
Apart from going to the dealer.
Cheers.

172 cup
ducks do serious damage hit one in my mk1 clio smashing the plastic wing and side indicator grr

U/R 200
think i got off lucky, Story was going over a rail crossing 30mph duck in middle of road, slowed down he then took off across the fields, i carried on followed the road round.
Duck taking shortcut catches up with me again bang! made me jump.

bodied 172 Ph1
ha ha!^^. They do leave a mark though! I hit a rabbit which split my bumper about 6 months ago, 180 quid later and all fixed, then last week a sodding phesent cracked my bumper again! Gurrrr

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Oh the duck was flying lol was thinking how big was the duck if it hit the diamond!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You hit a duck? You're having no luck.

I wouldn't normally give a f*ck, but you're alright, chuck.

172 cup
think i got off lucky, Story was going over a rail crossing 30mph duck in middle of road, slowed down he then took off across the fields, i carried on followed the road round.
Duck taking shortcut catches up with me again bang! made me jump.

yer you did get off lucky the one I hit was at that speed but plus 60mph

Renaultsport 200
One hit one on a meet once at some rate of knots. Saw it coming, knew it wasnt going to miss me. Thankfully there was no damage to my windscreen. Cant say the duck lived to see another day though.