ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hillpower - Anygood

Clio 182 w/ cup packs

As above, am looking at the induction kit and a Stage 1 kit for my 16v. Are they worthwhile? Plus does anyone know what sort of prices they are?

Clio v6

Ring Hill Power Phone: 01530 273633

Ask him how much, if they are worthwhile, and if they are anygood.

I tried the parts that make up the stage one kit on my Williams 3 (decat pipe, Hill Power chip and Hill Power induction kit) and, on using the AP22 for before and after timings, I wasnt too impressed.

However, Si_5 had the same Stage One parts fitted by Hillpower and there was a definite improvement in performance, visible in the AP22 timings.

That probably doesnt help you at all!

Stage1 tuning parts will not give really noticeable improvements in the acceleration department. Most of the time they combine to make it sound amazing, improve responsiveness and iron out flat spots.

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 25 August 2003

Stage1 tuning parts will not give really noticeable improvements in the acceleration department. Most of the time they combine to make it sound amazing, improve responsiveness and iron out flat spots.
True, the stage 1 kit I had done at Hill Power has done just that and the service was excellent too.

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 25 August 2003

I tried the parts that make up the stage one kit on my Williams 3 (decat pipe, Hill Power chip and Hill Power induction kit) and, on using the AP22 for before and after timings, I wasnt too impressed.

However, Si_5 had the same Stage One parts fitted by Hillpower and there was a definite improvement in performance, visible in the AP22 timings.

That probably doesnt help you at all!

Stage one on my Williams makes it fly like a scolded dog turd. Huge improvement.

williams and trophy

wot was wrong when mate?

im sorry but iv only ever seen one car thats been modded by said co. thats impressed me.....

and thats adis, but even with all the extra mods he has above mine the difference isnt all that impressive.

hill power chips etc arent too bad, if its mapped for ur engine, which they couldnt do there because they didnt have a rolling road.i think he has now tho.

evry engine is difrent so how can 1 chip fit all????? not jus hill power chips either