ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hiii all Clio Adicts!

Clio RS 182 Cup & 19 16S
Hello To all! I call me Dani and me registered in this forum because me liked share with you my small hobby that is my car!

I am of Cornellà of Llobregat (Catalonia, Spain). Than is a english forum but me liked that you supported me to take part in your web and can aportar all the good that can .

Have a Renault Clio Sport 182 cup of black colour. In brief hanged the photos. My English is basic level, expect can do it the best possible!

Thanks and Greethings RS :evil:

Last edited:
  Clio RS 182 Cup & 19 16S

My car.

This photo has time. At present has some improvements. I have to happen the photos. Already the show! Also have a R19 16S 140hp him france version.

The Clio has now same:

-rubbers gear Gr.N .
-Splitter Clio Cup hook Clio Cup .+
-Docks apex (does not like me)
-brake pads Ferodo DS2000 avant and behind
-Carpets Renault Sport
-Handle Clio RS ph.1
-rests foot Megane Sport
-rubbers Direction Gr.N
-Oil Castrol Edge Sport 0W40
-Gear Oil Net Line 75W90 GL5
-Product ceramical for Gear
-two Baquets Sparco Evo
-Steering wheel Sparco
-two arms Arneses Sabelt 3 points
-Alpine 9812R And a buen team of music. (Only when it does not run hahaha :p )

-------------------------------

This month mount Speedline 2118 Clio Cup 7Jx15" colour RaceWhite and tyres Yokohama To048 195/50/15 or Toyo R888 205/50/15.
And to the following brake discs Gr.N brake pads Carbone Lorraine RC6 or Ferodo DS3000 metal tubs Goodridge and Clear Ap551

Sorry me english ortographical..

Thanks all!!

Greedings RS :evil:

Welcome to the club. Your car looks good. Get some silver indicator bulbs in there. They make the front end look so much better and it's a very cheap mod and easy to fit.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Good english mate, get more pictures up.
Welcome. Roy can give you advice on anything! ;)

Clio RS 182 Cup & 19 16S
Many thanks to all! I expect to begin with buen foot in this full forum of good machines :D

Greedings RS :evil: