ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

Clio 182
Hi everyone. Just bought my first clio back in December so thought I'd come on here and say hello. It's a standard silver 182 as far as I have been able to work out, has the climate control, front headlight washers, no splitter etc. Having a blast driving it though as it's the first quick car I've ever owned really. I'm down in Dorset and very keen to come along to any future meet ups locally, would be good to meet a few enthusiasts and get some tips and info from experienced members :)

2014 Clio 200t edc
Hi and welcome along!! You've already done the best modification, become a member on here. This will save you many pounds and many many headaches along with giving you some fun along the way.
These little cars are addictive and very fun. Enjoy and stay safe

Clio 182
Finally got around to washing the car and taking some photos, needs a bit of t-cut before I polish it so this is just washed. But I spent several hours on the headlights as they were pretty meh when I started :p
IMAG0019.jpg
IMAG0020.jpg