ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, Newbie with a 182 Turbo :-)

Evo 8 & 182
Hi Guys and Girls

After selling the Williams i always wanted another Clio, sold the Williams and got a Evo 6 had that for 6 years untill some kind sir smashed into the back of me :mad:. Folloing this i got a Evo 8 running 600 bhp had it for 1 year it was great power was unreal but running costs became an issue so it had t go. Anyway i have now got a 182 turbo running the K-Tec low boost kit, Its a great car and im well pleased with it :approve:, anyway i want more power :rasp: so watch this space.

Any other Leicester people on here

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome Marcus,

Those Evo's aren't cheap to run, eh? :) If I have to sell both cars at one point, I'll probably go for a half-way house and get a 'charged 182 or similar myself.

D.

Evo 8 & 182
The Evo 6 was fine as it was only 400BHP, the 8 was stupid used to do 150 miles on £65 of juice, Service all the time, the fear of some T**T wanted to nick it. To quick for the roads really. Was great fun dont get me wrong but just to pricey