ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi newbie from east yorkshire

silver cliosport182
Hi i am very new to the site, been told by a few people to sign up, so i have! lol
I have recently bought a silver 04plate cliosport182 and hopefully will figure out how to put pics up on here soon! :D

'53 172 Cup
Hey there Steph and welcome... be warned you'll soon be in demand by the CS sharks... hope you love the car and find the forum useful!!

AK

M240i
Hey there Steph and welcome... be warned you'll soon be in demand by the CS sharks... hope you love the car and find the forum useful!!

Hai ;)

Welcome to CS :)!

Upload your pics to photobucket or the likes and paste the IMG code into a thread, done.

Upload a few of you aswell, good to put names the faces etc.

silver cliosport182
hi, i love the car thanks it's alot better than my last car a 1.4 saxo, wanted something with a little more poke - and definatly got it with the 182, its amazing!! lol

None
Hello mate, welcome to CS :)

182's are fantastic, can't stop smiling when i put my foot down.

silver cliosport182
wow don't come on for 2 days and get offers like that!! lol Thanks for all the welcome!!
i'm just waiting so i can put pics up and yeh i will join the yorkshire mailing list.
I am fromn holme moor lived here for about 2 yrs now but dont know many people as i spend most of my time in hull as i work there and all my friends are there.

None
oh and by the way if you want to put full pics inline with your messages then just move your mouse over the pic in photobucket then under it you will see a drop down box, go to the IMG code and highlight it then right click and copy and all you have to do then is paste that straight into your post/message on here, i've only just figured it out myself :)

silver cliosport182
LOL wheres that?? I have been on the track at croft 2day so have been everywhere so not 2 sure where u mean

and...........thanks lol

silver cliosport182
Thank you i will get some more up when my friends upload them of me on the track lol it was my first time and loved it!!!

silver cliosport182
Thank you for the welcomes and am awaiting more but seeing as it was only 2day and we have been up since 3 think most of my friends have gone 2 bed! lol