ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys wiper blade question

Alfa GTA
Quick question wiper blades on the front, I have a 182 and see people put 21" wiper blades on both sides is this right? Doesn't foul on anything does it? Also what size is the rear? I don't have my car here to measure it.
Looking to change them to aero blades

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I always buy the rear blade from Renault, fronts I've ordered on E Bay, I think the Bosch aero blades.

Clio F1 197 Cup
Do you just buy any old areo blade (21 inches) from eBay? IE, will the bracket fit the car on any? Or is there something you need to check first?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Do you just buy any old areo blade (21 inches) from eBay? IE, will the bracket fit the car on any? Or is there something you need to check first?

1*2's use the hook fitment, not sure if the 197's are different. Think they use the bayonet type fitment.

Clio F1 197 Cup
1*2's use the hook fitment, not sure if the 197's are different. Think they use the bayonet type fitment.
Yes, sorry for my 182 I meant