ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi guys thought i would say hello, just inherited my clio 1.8 rsi!

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
hey guys just inherited my lil 1.8 rsi off my brother! been sitting around for 2 years so took quite abit of cleaning to get it back to looking inhabitable!

182 Trophy #333
welcome! I had a 1.8 RSi for 4 -5 years as a runaround, bloody brilliant little car, cheap to run to, a user on here "darkbluesheep" has a mongoose stainless steel exhaust for one of these if its something you're after!

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
its not up and running yet! got to do a full service plus replace the front left spring. few dents here in there so door cards will have to come off so i can bash em out. back box is blowing so will need a new one. wanna swap out the interior for the original leather clio buckets and back bench! got quite alot of work on me hands before its running how i want it to!

172 Cup
welcome! I had a 1.8 RSi for 4 -5 years as a runaround, bloody brilliant little car, cheap to run to, a user on here "darkbluesheep" has a mongoose stainless steel exhaust for one of these if its something you're after!

Lol, just messaged him... Let me know when you are ready as i will probably still have the bits i messaged you about

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
if any of you guys know where i can get a hold of any original 1.8 rsi alloys in good/near mint condition let me know!

172 Cup
if any of you guys know where i can get a hold of any original 1.8 rsi alloys in good/near mint condition let me know!

Might be worth looking out for some Clio Williams wheels as well. They come up on here occasionally in the 'Car Parts For Sale' section but you will need to be a full 'paid for' member to access it

182 Trophy #333
Originally RSi alloys seem to be a right pain to get hold of! Also pretty sure the leather interior was only standard in the mk2 ph1 clio 1.6 16v RSi, the mk1 1.8 RSi had cloth style sports seats, which were so goddamn comfortable!

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
ive seen some mk1's with the leather interior tho :S they had leather buckets and full leather back bench xD and they are comfy but im a sucker for leather!