ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from the North-West

Superwoman90

ClioSport Club Member
  Peugeot 207
Had 3 Impreza’s previously and had some time out with a general run around, however after having a passenger ride on a recent track day I was seriously impressed with a172 in terms of the performance and handling, upgrades were tyres, pads, induction kit & coilovers. It went like stink!!

I’m checking out a promising 182 tomorrow after a few disappointing viewings of others in the area which proved quite worn and tired.

Looking forward to becoming an active member and picking up on enthusiasts insight and knowledge.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Welcome along and good luck with finding your 182. Post up the ones you are looking at and we can help you with finding good and bad points on it.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome aboard. All the advice you need is on here and when you've got one bring it to csf and say hi?

Clio 172 Cup
Welcome , any cars you look at post up the info on here most the members will give you advice and the chance is it may have been a members car and can give you pros and cons. Good luck ?

Evo 6 tme
welcome to the club im very new myself with my 197 but im in the northwest whereabouts are you because my son is starting out with his own garage and has a proper lift will lift 4 tons :) if your anywheres near your welcome to use it foc (as is any other member) when available oh i see you had Impreza s well you probs seen the rear end of my other car (see username lol)

Superwoman90

ClioSport Club Member
  Peugeot 207
welcome to the club im very new myself with my 197 but im in the northwest whereabouts are you because my son is starting out with his own garage and has a proper lift will lift 4 tons :) if your anywheres near your welcome to use it foc (as is any other member) when available oh i see you had Impreza s well you probs seen the rear end of my other car (see username lol)

I’m based in Wigan.