ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Swindon

MK1 Clio 172
Hi, my names Kate. I've been registered on the forum for quite a while. But I've just purchased my first clio. Pick up a MK1 Clio 172 in Silver tomorrow :)

SchwepTek™
Hey, welcome to the club!

Nice choice in car, wack some pics up!

The Bristol members have meets with Oxford members quite often and these are usually in Swindon at the Link Centre! Keep an eye out in the local meets section!

E30 318iS x2
PMSL!

Ah not far then mate! Have to come out some time! I'm getting my car lowered one sat soon, once I know the date and if the weathers good wana come out with me and who ever else?

Ph2 FF 172
PMSL!

Ah not far then mate! Have to come out some time! I'm getting my car lowered one sat soon, once I know the date and if the weathers good wana come out with me and who ever else?

Yeah definatly mate... It'd be nice to put some faces to some names.

Hi from a fellow swindonian. Will have to keep an eye out, I'm in an arctic blue 182. There are a few phase 1 172's knocking about around town.

'91 Clio RT =D
hello from wootton bassett
Ive seen a few williams, a black v6, loads of blue 182's, a black 182 thats my neighbours oh and also a few ph1 silver 172's :)

Swindon and WB is a good place for the clio

Craig

'91 Clio RT =D
Hey, welcome to the club!

Nice choice in car, wack some pics up!

The Bristol members have meets with Oxford members quite often and these are usually in Swindon at the Link Centre! Keep an eye out in the local meets section!

Lemme know when people meet at the link centre ill get down there :)