ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all

Cliosport 172
Just thought i'd post a hello to all you fellow clio nuts, i've got a 04 172 had it for nearly a year now and have to say best car i've had the priviledge of owning and driving. Used to have a 97 sax vtr which was great but always left me wanting more power :boring:
Recently had a KTR 182 exhaust system fitted with a piper cross air filter and wow the car was quick before now it's of the chart absolutely awesome (looks and sounds the nuts as well!!).
Anyway better do some work i suppose!

Cheers Boosta ;)

A4 Avant
Welcome to CS. Great choice of car. Glad your enjoying it, even more so by the sounds of it after your mods!

All you need now is to pay a fiver, become a member and get some pics up!:D

Cliosport 172
Welcome to CS. Great choice of car. Glad your enjoying it, even more so by the sounds of it after your mods!

All you need now is to pay a fiver, become a member and get some pics up!:D

Hehe was just doing the paypal bit when you posted!! I'll get some pics up as soon as i get home, i took a few whilst we where installing my pipe, gotta say it was very stressful watching someone attack my bumper with an air saw:eek: but well worth it. If anyone is thinking of getting a pipe or anything else for that matter i highly recommend K-tec racing really good to deal with and the instructions that came with the pipe where spot on, i'd get the car serviced there but they are to far away from me.

Cliosport 172
Hi fella , welcome to CS , 04 plate 172 , the last of the models , glad you're enjoying it

Hi guys, yeah got real lucky finding it got all the 182 extras on it cruise control/limiter, steering wheel controls etc. Funny thing is i'm still going for a drive at any given oppourtunity a year down the road!! hmmm nearly out of milk babe right i'm off to the shops see ya in an hour or so!!!

yes i know what you mean , take the long way home etc etc...... well you'll feel at home with the ppl on here , can be very helpful when asked nicely

Cliosport 172
nice one, been having a read over the last few days and as you say it's nice to find people with the same passion for thier cars as me!

Cliosport 172
Got some pics of the pipe being fitted for ya

Attachments

• on ramp.JPG
    on ramp.JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Done.JPG
    Done.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 27
  • half way there!.JPG
    half way there!.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 21