ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

Hey everyone,

Im new to this... I have a clio... unfortunatly its not a clio sport though, as much as i wish it was lol.... had a few problems with my ice install... gettin my exhaust and body kit hopefully next month.. and then my wheels lol...

X

Hello and welcome.

I hope you will be coming along to east anglia meets then, seeing as you are in cambs.

Im just up the road in norwich.

cool, im always about.. my cars nothing special though, thats why it doesnt get noticed lol im like every other clio :( always in yarmouth and sunny hunny lol

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by xsamx on 13 May 2005
<FONT color=#00ffff>there it is :D and hey seb and lee... where is everyone from? im from cambs

were you dogging in that picture?

lol, thanks everyone.. and no i wasnt doggin.... just thought id take a happy snappy of me and my best mates car.. in the dark :/ lol... and yeah, pics are on my faceparty profile xxxx

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Welcome Sam:)

You will be able to come a member once the new forum is up& running.(soon!)