ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey :)

Clio Campus
Hey there,

Just joined.. I've got a clio campus 1.2.. going to make it look like a 182... just without the 2litre engine!!!! Got the anthracite alloys to start me off :D
x

Clio Campus
I'm from glasgow originally, but i'm at Raf Marham just now. Was at the track day last w/e when a few of you guys were down :) you?
x

AK

M240i
Hi welcome to CS!

Where abouts in Glasgow you from? I'm from Glasgow too :)!

Get some pics of you and your car up :)!

Clio Campus
em i live in a lil village just outside paisley.. Kilbarchan.. lol where u from? got my lil pic of my car up :) x

AK

M240i
em i live in a lil village just outside paisley.. Kilbarchan.. lol where u from? got my lil pic of my car up :) x

I'm over at the east side next to Showcase pretty much!

You should come to the next meets etc get to know folk!

Clio Campus
ano olly... but soem of us dont have jobs where we can just sit about a computer all day tho, do we?! lol there is a lil pic of my car up... was just goin to upload ur car as mine but thot u wud c it!!!! lol ko!
zippo where bouts is it u live? lol i cant come to any meets in scotland.. i live in england now.. lol x

AK

M240i
ano olly... but soem of us dont have jobs where we can just sit about a computer all day tho, do we?! lol there is a lil pic of my car up... was just goin to upload ur car as mine but thot u wud c it!!!! lol ko!
zippo where bouts is it u live? lol i cant come to any meets in scotland.. i live in england now.. lol x

Oooft i feel for you then!! Down there with that lot!!

Eastside of Glasgow :)!

AK

M240i
:lolup:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lolup:

PMSL!! he stays in Easterhouse (aka the bronx) :slap:

by the way, welcome fellow Scot ;)

Swinton ya c**t .. poshest place out ;)

wonder how long it will be before Gaz comments on this post :rasp:

BMW E30 325iiiiii

Fook me ive been workin up in linwood puttin up steel in the "regeneration project" for months.....apparently atomic bombs dont come under as tools for "regenerating an area" jeeso it needs more than a few houses to regenerate that place...... drove thru Kilbarchan a couple of times to kill an hour or so, its nice wee place lol.

Clio Campus
lol haha its been ages since iv head bolt ya rocket... lol the english wont no what the hell im talking about... they cant understand me anyways!!!
aw linwood is a s**t hole!!!! proper minky!!!! lol ye kilbarchan is awryt.. the bottom ends the nicest!!! lol where are they actually regeneratng in linwood? lol x

AK

M240i
LMAOO not heard minky before.. heard manky tho :rasp:

Aye they'll think your some sorta weirdo! :rasp: