ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hey y'all

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
hi peeps. just finished a stint with golf gti's and v6 4motions. gonna try a renault clio sport. gonna spend between 5 and 7 grand but need to know a few things. id love a 182 but still a bit pricey(its those twin exhausts!)i think i can only afford a 172 but i prefer the cup wheels but the cups have less in them. do they do a cup with air con?? this is a must for me as i travel long distance. any info or recommendations id be very grateful.;)

RB 200 Cup!
some cups did have climate - rare tho

could easily get a "full fat" 172 - which came with all the extras and then buy some cup wheels later - sets usually come up for sale on here quite regularly

welcome to CS btw

Tim

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
Evening! Welcome to the club my friend! If you looking for a decent well cared for clio sport then look no further than this forum!

Lol! Mines for sale if you want it! http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/337247.htm

has the right wheels and is the right colour. only thing i dont like are coil overs and lairy exhausts i like original. im not gonna rule it out though. will keep an eye on it daz and when my company sells i might give you a call!

Golf R soon...
Evening! Welcome to the club my friend! If you looking for a decent well cared for clio sport then look no further than this forum!

Lol! Mines for sale if you want it! http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/337247.htm

has the right wheels and is the right colour. only thing i dont like are coil overs and lairy exhausts i like original. im not gonna rule it out though. will keep an eye on it daz and when my company sells i might give you a call!

You could sell the coilovers for £400+, got the original suspension still. The exhaust can be changed for a standard one. :) Give me a shout whenever! :)

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
just to let you all know i have purchased the cleanest 54 plate 182 with both cup packs in pacific blue. i have looked at some real rubbish and sunday night i was gonna give in. i travelled from kent to surrey and was sooooo glad i did. the perfect car lovingly cared for,low milage and the right colour and spec. looks like its never been sat in or even driven!!!! impickin it up next sat and cannot wait. yeeee haaaaa!!!!!
:lolup: :lolup: