ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey there... new to Cliosport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  A moody 182
Hey all.... another newbie here... just joined because I'm trying to decide what clio to buy next a 182 cup or a 197???? I've had various rsi's and 16v's in the past and now a dull 1.6 pug 308 company car :boring: and I'm going mad without a clio on the road!!

All my friends are getting old and boring (getting married and having kids mainly) and I probably should be joining them :rolleyes: but I just cant get the petrol out of my blood and with all these mint back roads to play on I need another clio.....

So any advice to help me decide would be great.... wavering towards a 182 at the moment, thinking might be better for these narrow twisty little back roads (im female:eek:) and I might not feel so guilty doing autotests and pcts in a cheaper car?!? but then again I do love the look of the 197......

ooo decisions decisions

Becca :rasp:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi and welcome.

If it's just for cheap thrills as you have a generic euro-box to drive around in already, get a ph1 172 :) They are practically free now, and there are a few good ones left out there !

Good luck

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Welcome!

I've had a 182 in the past, now in a 200. 200 is the better 'car', 182 is the better hot hatch, more interactive and ultimately more 'fun'.
Drive them both, decide which suits you best.

A moody 182
:approve:Wow get up this morning and 13 replieds, considering I didnt post till nearly midnight..... what a friendly bunch you are.

Great to see some girls on here too (thanks Christine for the welcome)

I'll put a photo on my profile to keep laz5758 quiet.

Thanks again peeps

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't see any pictures yet?

Oh Hi and welcome, get something like a 200 if you don't mind the price.

Get a Trophy if you're looking at 182's, they have come down in price and should depending on mileage hold their money well.

Don't hesitate to pm me pictures, i'll send out your membership card with the picture attached. :)

A ANIMAL
Hi there. Its a pleaseure to have you aboard. Get yourself a cliosport of any kind and you'll have fun.

Enjoy the club and be careful of a chap called Macev6 - he has Aids.

xx

A moody 182
Pics will have to come later, problems uploading this morning and I better go to work, will try from work!!

Clio
May I welcome you to this wondeful place.

Any help you need, advice or otherwise just drop me a PM. I'm really helpful, they keep asking me to be a Mod or Admin but I'm so busy helping out down the local homeless shelter or rescuing badly treated animals that I just don't have time.

Anyway I'm a nice guy, you'd probably really like me and I hold doors open. Sometimes I even pay.

Pete.

Clio
I'm not sure if my Hi got tidied up so thought I'd say hi again.

hi x

P.S I only hold hands on a first date

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hi I don't believe we've met.

How you enjoying the clio?

A moody 182
I'm not sure if my Hi got tidied up so thought I'd say hi again.

hi x

P.S I only hold hands on a first date

lol...... hadnt thought about the wonders of a V6... maybe I should get one of them?!? then again I would feel guilty autotesting it and thrashing all my friends!!!

I've just got your username! Thought Kliorsi was a f**king weird name!

/blonde when I was younger.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Does your carpet....

I'm 1 point away from a month off...

A moody 182
Hi I don't believe we've met.

How you enjoying the clio?

I dont have one on the road at the min (still have an rsi but not moted at pres), just looking for a nice one at the mo but cant decide what to get... thats what you lot are meant to be helping me with.... :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.