ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey, I am new and Need help Please?

Liquid Yellow 200
Hey!

I am being really stupid here but i need help to determine if my clio is just a sport or RS200

before any comments yes i am female!! I believe it is an RS200 but some feature make me doubt it?

So if you can help with no imature comments taking the piss. that would be great. Thanks

(Don't even know if i have posted this is the right section! haha :-$

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
are we mind readers? Or are you going to post a picture of the car?

Liquid Yellow 200
Oh crap, yeah i haven't got a picture sorry. I will take one and upload soon.

I have Clio Mk6 197/rs200 (i think) in Liquid Yellow. Has Brembo Racing breaks. Colour coded interior (seatbelts, dash, seats ect.) it has blue tooth, usb, AUX, Steering wheel controls, 6 Gears, Cruise Control, Speed Limiter, Reaer De-Fuser, Auto-Lights & Whipers, Twin outlet exhaust, Air-con. Standard Grey Renault Alloys.

It does't have recaros. but the seas are colour coded (yellow) Gloss Black and Liquid Yellow exterior.

Hope this helps will get a pic uploaded soon.

Reg is AO59 BHJ

GTD, Lupo
If the seats are Yellow it will be a 200.

Does it have red or silver brake callipers? Red means that you have cup suspension.

Liquid Yellow 200
Yep Red Recaros and i thought it was RS200 but it doesnt have a R.S badge or aything

Didn't know if this was becuase of the colour?

GTD, Lupo
If it is a pre November (I think) 2011 car it won't have the RS badge on the front. It will have a Renault Sport badge on the rear but it might have been removed.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Clio 200

2q2ixvp.png