ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey from Bristol UK

Megane 175 & BG182
Hi guys,

Ive been wanting to get myself in a 172 or 182 for agggggges now and I finally have the chance to now me and the misses are moving house and I have to get myself a practical (ish) and fun car. I currently have a MK1 Golf 2.0 16V which is up for sale (or swap if anyone is interested)

37547131197574216048418.jpg

Ive not owned a french car before and have usually had VAG stuff which meens there are plenty of shows for me etc, what is the french scene like?

Also is there any must do mods to a sport? Im looking for a non cup so I can retain some creature comforts :)

Thanks
Nathan

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
Welcome buddy.

I'm (not) from Bristol (but near by). There's quite a few of us in this area. When you get a clio (or before if you want), come along to some meets and get involved :)

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Welcome to the forum.

The french scene is nothing compared to the VAG one im afraid mate, but for trackdays the cars are awesome, so it depends what you are into.

Im from Taunton so not far from you, think there are a few people down this way but not been on here long myself yet.

RS172
hey welcome mate im from the bristol area just outside in yatton, i havent been on here long and looking forward to going to some meets and getting to know some local people.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My names Dan. I'm from Bristol. I have an eating disorder and a hair folicle issue.

Thanks.

Clio
My names Dan. I'm from Bristol. I have an eating disorder and a hair folicle issue.

Thanks.

A picture of you was smack bang on my facebook. f**k me have you shaved your head or has it all fallen out?

Welcome mate, I'm from Bristol also.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
where abouts in bristol are you dan?? do you know when the next meet up is?

Live in Bromley heath, work in staple hill mate. No idea sorry.

A picture of you was smack bang on my facebook. f**k me have you shaved your head or has it all fallen out?

Welcome mate, I'm from Bristol also.

Started falling out so shaved it off. Had to admit defeat.

hi im also from bristol im from kingswood for referance
Dan did you get the 182?

No, was outbid by £20. So so angry with myself.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Will I last an entire pint without being thrown out the window?

Megane 225 F1
Why are you asking Daniel when the next meet is. I can't remember the last meet he came too ;)